• mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Gonna miss the game and have to watch it tommorrow
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanFranMan:
Gonna miss the game and have to watch it tommorrow

Tomorrow, tomorrow it's only a day away.
Yeah boy!!!! This will be a good test for us. The Texans will win the South this year IMO. The help in the secondary is what they were missing...

NINERS ALL DAY!!! (even though it's co*k tease preseason game)
Hungover and I don't care. Me has excited. C'mon Niners, let's do this !!!
Originally posted by oldman9er:
Hungover and I don't care. Me has excited. C'mon Niners, let's do this !!!

Makes two of us hungover! GO NINERS!!!
texans suck balls
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Who's gonna cover Andre Johnson.
49ers vs Texans

Seems so long ago...
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
49ers vs Texans

Seems so long ago...

Smith's first and last TD pass of the season. LOL!!!

Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
dont really care about how the offense plays saw everything i want to see from teh offense last week

i am intrested to see how are D holds up against one of the premier offenses in the nfl

I agree. The offense, even in Vanilla mode, showed progress, arrow pointing way up, especially the OL. Given Houston's weakness in the middle of the DL from injuries, expect much of what we saw against the Raiders. I would love to see this OL tear them up. It's the pass rush situation that I'm wanting to see against Mario and Co. I would love to see Edwards one on one with Joesph especially since he was a lingering groin injury.

On the other side of the ball, this is a perfect test since the Houston's O went off on the Saints' D in the first half for 323 yards. Now, let's see how our pass D holds up. I think our run D will be solid again, but expect a heavy dose of Johnson and Co. If we can collapse the pocket consistently, then we are on our way. I will be focusing on the backups especially Culliver, hope he does well under the fire.

The same with Kaep. Perfect situation for him and us to see how he will respond. My expectations are low, but hope high.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Who's gonna cover Andre Johnson.

just get a crappy rookie to wind him up and get both of them ejected, ala Finnegan

Win for us lol
How bout all this talk that we were going after hasselback and a lot of people saying hes better then Alex smith? Will this game show if that is true or not? And why have I not seen any news stories about this?
I dont really think this game is going to give us a good read on anything mainly because Houston is going to be playing starters for most of the game, while we will still be playing backups early. We'll see how it goes I guess. I just hope they keep moving the ball well.
i just wanna see Dobbs, Williams, Boone, kilgore, aldon smith, etc!
Share 49ersWebzone