There are 59 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***SF 49ERS VS. OAK RAIDERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Preseason Week 2)***

Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
pleasantly surprised by our offense. Especially Alex Smith. Now lets see some consistency.

Kendall Hunter = baller.

Shot caller
OK Singletary
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
]Almost Vick-ish with sidestepping 2 defenders

That was nice
[ Edited by SanFranMan on Aug 21, 2011 at 9:52 PM ]
Im rewatching the game now and Omon taunting the raiders fan was a thing of beauty hahah
Originally posted by SanFranMan:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
pleasantly surprised by our offense. Especially Alex Smith. Now lets see some consistency.

Kendall Hunter = baller.

Shot caller
20 inch blades on the impala
sorry buzz, didnt mean to cause a ruckus. i seriously thought you were just messing around. i had no idea about your impairment. i feel pretty terrible. Keep on keeping on buzz! Go Niners!
Originally posted by daWest:
sorry buzz, didnt mean to cause a ruckus. i seriously thought you were just messing around. i had no idea about your impairment. i feel pretty terrible. Keep on keeping on buzz! Go Niners!

i dont think hes actually deaf I think he's an english second language learner...
Random thought, but I haven't seen anyone mention RJF, and I thought he played pretty well.
[ Edited by LA9erFan on Aug 21, 2011 at 10:57 PM ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 30,907
Just finished watching the game, gotta say I'm pretty surprised by Alex Smith so far, yes so far even since the Saints game. Sure Smith was constantly harassed in the Saints game but he still didn't show he was rattled. But Smith has shown good command of the offense so far, I'm lovin it. But man, if Smith goes down, we're screwed.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by SanFranMan:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
pleasantly surprised by our offense. Especially Alex Smith. Now lets see some consistency.

Kendall Hunter = baller.

Shot caller
20 inch blades on the impala

call her, get laid tonight
  • MILFS
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5,607
Found a recording replay of the game

http://www.justin.tv/sinv1hd/b/293098736

Game starts at the 38 minute mark
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Random thought, but I haven't seen anyone mention RJF, and I thought he played pretty well.

he did play pretty good, nothing flashy but solid
Originally posted by 49ersking:
I agree. It's preseason, so whatever little good we get, I guess we'll take it...for now.


Originally posted by 49ersking:
Originally posted by BobS:
Unfortunately the improvements probably had a lot to do with playing the bottom feeding Raiders.

I agree. It's preseason, so whatever little good we get, I guess we'll take it...for now.

Yes its the Raiders,,, but they do have pretty damn good D-line, so i'm glad Alex was able to stay upright most of the time, and throw some decent passes.
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Im rewatching the game now and Omon taunting the raiders fan was a thing of beauty hahah

this
Originally posted by daWest:
sorry buzz, didnt mean to cause a ruckus. i seriously thought you were just messing around. i had no idea about your impairment. i feel pretty terrible. Keep on keeping on buzz! Go Niners!

Thanks man.. I appreciate it.. ... Yess... Go Niners, Bro..
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home