LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 320 users in the forums

***SF 49ERS VS. OAK RAIDERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Preseason Week 2)***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Nuns:
Originally posted by jimmy49erfan:
Originally posted by daWest:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
I watched Alex is play the games last night. Alex is doin good job for games but He is weak and problem that He can't throw the TD from 15 or 30 yards from close on TD that He was afraid because he was worry about other ints from him.. I want alex need creative the style plays the TD..

WHAT!? lmao....please tell me you're just f'ing around...no one's grammar can be that bad....can it?

I have a few deaf friends who type the same way. You can understand what they mean when they type. Doesnt call for you to clown on him. Hes a die hard fan and thats all that matters imo.

What, in the name of all that is great and small, does being deaf have to do with typing? Buzzb has been incoherent for years, it has nothing to do with his ears. You can't hear grammar or spelling. You learn the basics. Please educate me if I'm wrong.

I am so disappoint in my bad grammar.. I am very struggle in my grammar for years because my teacher was lousy or whatever happen. Some of deaf people were smart in grammar and else some of deaf people were bad in grammar, too! Other deaf people have some talent of assorted other the different people..
Originally posted by Tman:
I watched Alex is play the games last night. Alex is doin good job for games but He is weak and problem that He can't throw the TD from 15 or 30 yards from close on TD that He was afraid because he was worry about other ints from him.. I want alex need creative the style plays the TD..

I dont know buzz, he doesnt have a rocket but he can throw the deep td if need be, what do you think?

Yes, He can throw the TD from far yards like 40 to 80 yards TD... Did you noticed Alex can't throw the TD the 10 to 25 yards closed on TD when I already noticed him cuz he can't made it the TD.. ... I want Alex need creative play the style score the TD...
  • dj43
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by oldman9er:
I was really impressed with how quickly and how deep Shaughnessy actually dropped back. I don't remember seeing many DEs do that so deeply... easy to understand why a QB wouldn't have expected a DE to be there (not that deep).

Shaughnessy turned around and ran to his zone then hovered there and Smith threw it right to him. It was a terrible interception, not a good play by the defense. Smith needs to see that or if he saw it, not make the throw.

It was a simple int most members on this zone could have made.

Watch the video....On Smith's hitch, he looks right at the defender. Either Smith thought he could get it over the DE or Smith didn't see him. Either way, that's a bad play by the QB. The correct throw was underneath the DE to Walker on the short cross.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2011082052/2011/PRE2/raiders@49ers#tab:watch

WOW! You and I saw a COMPLETELY different play.

I went back and looked at it as well as the TV replay. At the snap of the ball, Schaughnessy made a hard fake as if to rush the passer and THEN he dropped into coverage. It appeared that Smith read his fake line charge and took it to be man coverage so he looked off the safety then came back to Davis without checking to see that Schaunghnessy had dropped. The pass was on target for Davis had the defender not dropped.

All Smith's fault for not re-checking the coverage but it was an excellent play by the DE, both in his fake and getting quickly into a rather deep drop for a DE. Blame Smith for not making the correct read but also give the defense credit for setting it up well.

That's all.
Creative td harbaugh. Preseason game plan you dont.....secrets for surprise Alex td week 1 through 16. It's obvious he will beast rape with creative tds
GAME WILL BE RE-AIRING AT 11PM ET ON NFL NETWORK, IF YOU DONT HAVE NFL YOU CAN GO TO SLIPSTREAM.COM OR http://www.firstrowsports.net/
Sorry its http://www.slipstreamtv.com/main.php?id=nfl
Originally posted by Nuns:
Originally posted by jimmy49erfan:
Originally posted by daWest:

WHAT!? lmao....please tell me you're just f'ing around...no one's grammar can be that bad....can it?

I have a few deaf friends who type the same way. You can understand what they mean when they type. Doesnt call for you to clown on him. Hes a die hard fan and thats all that matters imo.

What, in the name of all that is great and small, does being deaf have to do with typing? Buzzb has been incoherent for years, it has nothing to do with his ears. You can't hear grammar or spelling. You learn the basics. Please educate me if I'm wrong.

I am so disappoint in my bad grammar.. I am very struggle in my grammar for years because my teacher was lousy or whatever happen. Some of deaf people were smart in grammar and else some of deaf people were bad in grammar, too! Other deaf people have some talent of assorted other the different people..

No worries BuZz...you just keep posting and working hard. We understand you...heck, I understand you more than some on this board and they have perfect grammar. LOL
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Watched sat, but nfl network showing it again right now. nothin else on. So i will review the tape
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fan49:
Watched sat, but nfl network showing it again right now. nothin else on. So i will review the tape

delanie drop
Dixon needs to watch Kendall Hunter; he doesn't tap his toes (dance) when running between the tackles. I know it's just pre season, but Kendall looks like he will be a good RB for us.

Braylon reminds me of when we used to have good WR's. It would be nice if he has a 1,000 yard receiving year for us.

Awww, come on guys, dont pick on buzz!
Kap is pretty athletic, smooth. Almost Vick-ish with sidestepping 2 defenders. Reminds me of Kordell Stewart. Throws an effortless more accurate ball. If he can get his footwork down in on a consistent basis and Harbaugh in his head, he might turn out to be very good.
Originally posted by fan49:

You sound like Singletary! Gotta "watch the tape."
Originally posted by SJniner7:
Awww, come on guys, dont pick on buzz!

Who's picking in Buzz?

I had no clue that Buzz is deaf . . . now I feel horrible for poking fun.

Buzz is the best!
[ Edited by SonocoNinerFan on Aug 21, 2011 at 8:52 PM ]
yall do realize that the raiders ran a fire dog blitz.?
Share 49ersWebzone