LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 248 users in the forums

Reggie Smith ?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by pdxredandgold:
Reggie Smith - DB - 49ers

49ers FS Reggie Smith will reportedly require surgery on an undisclosed body part and is out for an undetermined period of time.
This explains the team's sudden need to re-sign Dashon Goldson. Details of Smith's injury should be available soon. He was projected to start at free safety.

bummed

that makes it sound like he broke his cock
Originally posted by valrod33:

49ers FS Reggie Smith will reportedly require surgery on an undisclosed body part and is out for an undetermined period of time.
This explains the team's sudden need to re-sign Dashon Goldson. Details of Smith's injury should be available soon. He was projected to start at free safety.

bummed

that's exactly what i thought. maybe they used his cock to rape Goldson, and it broke off, which is why Smith needs surgery and why Goldson is so butt hurt.
Originally posted by HessianDud:

bummed

that's exactly what i thought. maybe they used his cock to rape Goldson, and it broke off, which is why Smith needs surgery and why Goldson is so butt hurt.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by FILTHpigskin:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by FriscoFitted:
MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco
RT @lilsteviep Any word on what happened to Reggie Smith?>49ers have no comment on his injury, but source close to Smith tells me "surgery."

FUuuuuuuuuuuuuu

CKkkkkkkkkkkkkk

who cares, you guys acting like he's an all pro something.

Its only Riggie Smith not Ronnie Lott.

So, if it's not Ronnie Lott, then it doesn't matter? Okay, that's good to know.

Not to me, I only care about good players.
MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco
RT @lilsteviep Any word on what happened to Reggie Smith?>49ers have no comment on his injury, but source close to Smith tells me "surgery."

FUuuuuuuuuuuuuu

CKkkkkkkkkkkkkk

MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco

FUuuuuuuuuuuuuu

CKkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Unfortunately for us he was our starter. So, it kinda does suck

bummed

this..

Originally posted by saniner:
MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco

FUuuuuuuuuuuuuu

CKkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Unfortunately for us he was our starter. So, it kinda does suck

not only does it suck for us, but it sucks for him. He's a human not a player in a video game...to finally be looking good in TC and then a freak injury like that to happen has got to hurt. this injury affects our team the most since he's a starter as well

bummed

this..

hahaha the WZ is too much sometimes.......
Hopefully it's only minor surgery and he'll be back in like a month and not something serious like a torn ACL.

If it was a torn ACL, I'm sure it would have caused a bigger scene and our beat writers would have commented.

mattbarrows Matt Barrows
Source: #49ers S Reggie Smith has a tear in the meniscus of one of his knees. He'll miss a couple of weeks, but it's not a long-term injury.
mattbarrows Matt Barrows
Source: #49ers S Reggie Smith has a tear in the meniscus of one of his knees. He'll miss a couple of weeks, but it's not a long-term injury.

Good news.
mattbarrows Matt Barrows

Good news.

Agreed. Might cost him a chance at starting, but it is good news.
Good to hear he will be back sooner than later.
mattbarrows Matt Barrows

Hopefully he can comeback. I see why he is upset though. This pretty much guarantees he won't get the starting job this year. He will miss out on any competition that would of been at the FS position. I'm glad it's not that big of an injury though. I just wish this guy would stay healthy for once.
Share 49ersWebzone