There are 161 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Your Defensive Starters 2011

This is the way I'm seeing the defense shaking out.

what does your line up look like?
what about dashon
Originally posted by global_nomad:
what about dashon

dont think we'll sign him.

and I just realized that there is a depth chart thread on the front page already... go ahead and merge this.
Originally posted by Rikimaru03:
This is the way I'm seeing the defense shaking out.

what does your line up look like?

Same but Reggie at FS and Mays SS. Im still interested about Gibson. Id like to see how he does during camp and pre-season. Maybe he can make a run to start at LOLB.
switch reggie smith and mays
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

Yes!
what about dashon

The hell with that DOUCH!!!!!!
Switch Reggie and Taylor, take Soap off, Add Dashon and there's your nickel defense.
Originally posted by TheGoldStandard:
Switch Reggie and Taylor, take Soap off, Add Dashon and there's your nickel defense.

take soap off? and replace him with who? and yes... I made a mistake, I did mean to put Mays there. oh well, next time.
It's early, but Applewhite has the potential/a chance to start over Brooks/Haralson.
i would really like mays to learn under ed for a year before we put him out there
Originally posted by Rikimaru03:
Originally posted by TheGoldStandard:

take soap off? and replace him with who? and yes... I made a mistake, I did mean to put Mays there. oh well, next time.

Cowboy and Ray Mac slide inside, Brooks and Aldon assume the edge. Reggie in the slot, PWilly, Bowman, and Mays roaming from sideline to sideline.
Culliver will be starting by the end of the year
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
what about dashon

The hell with that DOUCH!!!!!!

yea i dont like dashon anymore after that interview where he was all immature about 49ers signing williams. he sounded like a lil b***h
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home