LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 251 users in the forums

Niners Sign C Goodwin

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by VDSF:
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
I want to apologize to Baalke. And I apologize for my bitter s**t f**k attitude last week.

Now we better sign Edwards or I'll hate again. :P

F*ck YEAH!!!! LET'S GO!!!!!!!!

If they pull off with Edwards, I'm gonna do the dougie!!!!

Originally posted by Travisty13:
Originally posted by jta854:
What is he rated in Madden?

oh man, he doesn't even know...
  • Jiks
Originally posted by sf49ersx11:
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
Best signing so far...not only will he give us a stud presence anchoring the OL, but he'll be a role model for youngsters Beeler & Co. Maybe best of all, he'll free up Snyder to win the RG position away from Rachal. Things are lookin' up along the OL...

Staley - Iupati - Goodwin - Snyder - Davis

A breath of fresh air
First FA signing that makes sense. Glad we filled that hole with a quality player.
Originally posted by jreff22:
but but but........

Trent is the suxors

Retards

You're the type of cat who would blindly follow anything the team does and find reasons to justify it. You really wanna talk sh*t just because it worked out in your favor this time?

Of course you do.
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
Enough with this positivity. Can we get back to our regularly scheduled menstrual period now?
Did anybody catch this little tidbit yet?

http://www.csnbayarea.com/08/03/11/49ers-sign-C-Goodwin-for-three-years/l_49ers.html?blockID=545811&feedID=5936

Quote:
The 49ers signed Goodwin, in part, because of his familiarity with the scheme and the same blocking techniques. Now, the versatile Snyder can serve as a backup at each of the team's offensive line positions.

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

http://www.csnbayarea.com/08/03/11/49ers-sign-C-Goodwin-for-three-years/l_49ers.html?blockID=545811&feedID=5936

Quote:
The 49ers signed Goodwin, in part, because of his familiarity with the scheme and the same blocking techniques. Now, the versatile Snyder can serve as a backup at each of the team's offensive line positions.

Are the Niners talking the Giant's approach to building a winner. Pick up outcasts and misfits and mold them with a "I'll show you" attitude team that wins.
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersVic:
Now We Rollin!

With Nolan?

Quote:

Bravo!
Originally posted by Blitz:
Enough with this positivity. Can we get back to our regularly scheduled menstrual period now?

lulz it's not that time of month. Tomorrow is.
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
Originally posted by niner4life21:
Originally posted by VDSF:
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
I want to apologize to Baalke. And I apologize for my bitter s**t f**k attitude last week.

Now we better sign Edwards or I'll hate again. :P

F*ck YEAH!!!! LET'S GO!!!!!!!!

If they pull off with Edwards, I'm gonna do the dougie!!!!

IT'S A SIGN!!!!!!!

Quote:

Snyder better not be serving as a backup, he better be starting over Chilo.
  • Otter
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
Originally posted by Rikimaru03:
Quote:
mattbarrows Matt Barrows
RT @MykalParrish: @mattbarrows Is Drew Brees crying in his milk now?

what is this crying in milk thing?

DC for the Saints said the P-Dub is crying in his milk now cause Franklin went to the Aint's!

I don't know about you, but it doesn't seem like a good idea to piss off this man.

Share 49ersWebzone