Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by FILTHpigskin:
but but but........

Trent is the suxors

Retards

You're the type of cat who would blindly follow anything the team does and find reasons to justify it. You really wanna talk sh*t just because it worked out in your favor this time?

Of course you do.

His "retards" comment was not sarcasm, it was him gloating. The problem is, the only reason he was right is because he ignores reality in favor of optimism. It just happened to work out for him this time, and believe me I'm happy it did. I just don't like the fact that he wants to talk sh*t as if he knew all would be well when in reality he would have followed anything the team did with unfiltered Homerism.

He was right. Congrats to him, but save the insults.

I didn't ignore anything, I took a wait and see approach, I wasn't screaming like a girl in the first 3 days of FA. Maybe people should stay calm and not make idiotic predictions on how bad we suck because Nnamdi went to the Eagles. Or because Trent wasn't going to overpay for mediocre talent. Or that Gore should be traded, or that we suck so bad FA's don't want to come here.

I can gloat because Gore came back, our big FA's losses signed s**tty contracts showing their market worth, and I trusted a professional GM over people sitting on computers at home who looked ridiculous.

Cooler heads always prevail

right, because we've had so much success in the past it would be foolish to doubt the powers that be. Gms make mistakes all the time, it's not we are talking Polian or Newsome.....

Exactly. Our FO hasn't earned the benefit of the doubt. A "professional GM" also selected Alex Smith 1st overall.
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
So lets see what positions did we need help?

QB drafted Kap
CB Signed Rogers Drafted culliver
S Signed Williams
OL Signed Goodwin
Pass rusher drafted Aldon

Why so much hate for Baalke?

only positions I can say we "might" need another player are RG, ILB, maybe CB, but we have young talent there. And maybe a vet QB. we are as good if not better than last year talent whys. With way better coaching I am looking forward to a good season!

Don't forget our kicker broke so he signed Akers
but but but........

Trent is the suxors

Retards

You're the type of cat who would blindly follow anything the team does and find reasons to justify it. You really wanna talk sh*t just because it worked out in your favor this time?

Of course you do.

His "retards" comment was not sarcasm, it was him gloating. The problem is, the only reason he was right is because he ignores reality in favor of optimism. It just happened to work out for him this time, and believe me I'm happy it did. I just don't like the fact that he wants to talk sh*t as if he knew all would be well when in reality he would have followed anything the team did with unfiltered Homerism.

I didn't ignore anything, I took a wait and see approach, I wasn't screaming like a girl in the first 3 days of FA. Maybe people should stay calm and not make idiotic predictions on how bad we suck because Nnamdi went to the Eagles. Or because Trent wasn't going to overpay for mediocre talent. Or that Gore should be traded, or that we suck so bad FA's don't want to come here.

I can gloat because Gore came back, our big FA's losses signed s**tty contracts showing their market worth, and I trusted a professional GM over people sitting on computers at home who looked ridiculous.

Trust me, man, I'm very glad you were right. I just don't like the fact that you're insulting those who thought it was going poorly - because by all means, it certainly looked bad. I know some overreacted to a ridiculous extent, but that's the way it is with fans, I guess.

I didn't give Baalke or Jed the benefit of the doubt because they have done nothing to deserve it. If a couple more things go our way in this free agency period, I'd say they've earned my trust as a fan.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
but but but........

Trent is the suxors

Retards

Of course you do.

right, because we've had so much success in the past it would be foolish to doubt the powers that be. Gms make mistakes all the time, it's not we are talking Polian or Newsome.....

So far he hasn't made any massive errors that I can see. Until he does something that needs to be called out, I will let him do his job without criticism.
Originally posted by Hitman49:
He made the Pro Bowl in '10...why was he let go???

Geeee uh maybe other teams just can't keep everybody they would like to keep either. Just a thot.
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
HarbaughHasAPlan.

What happened to him?
Originally posted by TDilvr:
Originally posted by Hitman49:
He made the Pro Bowl in '10...why was he let go???

Geeee uh maybe other teams just can't keep everybody they would like to keep either. Just a thot.

Aint's are at the cap I think
but but but........

Trent is the suxors

Retards

Of course you do.

Trust me, man, I'm very glad you were right. I just don't like the fact that you're insulting those who thought it was going poorly - because by all means, it certainly looked bad. I know some overreacted to a ridiculous extent, but that's the way it is with fans, I guess.

I didn't give Baalke or Jed the benefit of the doubt because they have done nothing to deserve it. If a couple more things go our way in this free agency period, I'd say they've earned my trust as a fan.

I think the moral of the story is: Don't Call People Retards.
Good-Win for us.

deng we showed up the saints.

Saints- we are going to take your nose tackle muhahahaha

49ers- o yea? we are going to take your pro bowl center biatches

Saints-

49ers-
but but but........

Trent is the suxors

Retards

Of course you do.

They haven't given you a reason to trust them, but what has Trent done to make you not trust him? Jed and Trent got Jim in the building, the only thing bigger than that the last few years would be the drafting of Willis and Davis. If a young President and interim-GM can land a coach like Jim (while in a bidding war)...I will trust them in a mild FA year....and not say they are pocketing money for a new stadium
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
but but but........

Trent is the suxors

Retards

Of course you do.

So far he hasn't made any massive errors that I can see. Until he does something that needs to be called out, I will let him do his job without criticism.

If we can grab Edwards/Floyd and bring back Goldson for a decent price and give Gore a nice 3 yr extension with a bunch of get out of contract jail clauses I will be extremely happy.... maybe even B+ A- happy.
but but but........

Trent is the suxors

Retards

Of course you do.

It isn't about people thinking that they were "getting it wrong". Come on man it was like a maternity ward in here for the first few days of FA. All the predictions and the whining, and the conspiracies.... a complete joke. It just shows that a good portion of the fans can't be logical about the team. Gloating isn't really my thing, but if you put out strong opinions like that you have to be ready to get it back when you are proven very wrong about them. Take it like a man!
Share 49ersWebzone