There are 190 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. NEW ORLEANS SAINTS OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD

I just want to see our DBs play good, and our offense move up and down the field. Oh, and non predictable playcalling.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Can't wait to see a few plays, see what schemes approaches Harbaugh will deploy.

i dont think he will show that much in the preseason, probably just base plays to evaluate everyone
I will splooge if our dbs play bump and run.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Now lets remember guys we have a new coaching staff and new system and have had 11(i think) days of practice, probably gonna struggle. So no the season is not ruined if we lose or dont look to hot out there

I think we may be approaching this as more of a scrimmage. More worried about what we are doing than winning. Getting a glimpse of exactly where we are at, and where we need to progress. Not saying were going in to lose, but as you have said 11 practice days. No way we know everything we need to know.

both comments are good
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5,321
Woo Woo Woo......Stay safe. Im WILL NOT GAGE anyones performance - good or bad in PRE-SEASON!!!!!!!!
Is this game going to be on directv? (I'm on the east coast).
is kickoff at 5pm or like 5:15.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
is kickoff at 5pm or like 5:15.

Judging by how it's always been, probably around 5:05 - 5:15 ish
Man this sucks, why do i have to work right now till 9, gonna miss the whole game, much luck tonight hope all goes well for us!!!!

Originally posted by Slash49:
Judging by how it's always been, probably around 5:05 - 5:15 ish

does anyone know if it might be televised in orange county? i knoe they usually show any chargers or raiders games but not always niner games
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5,321
Originally posted by Slash49:
Man this sucks, why do i have to work right now till 9, gonna miss the whole game, much luck tonight hope all goes well for us!!!!


I gotta work as well.
Originally posted by footballxpaul:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Can't wait to see a few plays, see what schemes approaches Harbaugh will deploy.

i dont think he will show that much in the preseason, probably just base plays to evaluate everyone

I agree. If you tune in tonight thinking that you're going to see something special, you're going to be SORELY disappointed.

Harbaugh will have that 49er offense looking like VANILLA PUDDIN.'

You don't give away the WCO in preseason. Not any of it.

Well, mebbe a play or two in the third game, but that's it!
No injuries
Originally posted by zozell:

lol
Pray for a few bright spots