There are 159 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. NEW ORLEANS SAINTS OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Now lets remember guys we have a new coaching staff and new system and have had 11(i think) days of practice, probably gonna struggle. So no the season is not ruined if we lose or dont look to hot out there

I think we may be approaching this as more of a scrimmage. More worried about what we are doing than winning. Getting a glimpse of exactly where we are at, and where we need to progress. Not saying were going in to lose, but as you have said 11 practice days. No way we know everything we need to know.
thats what i think too but im just trying to remind some posters who may over react for tonights game

Today is the day that the Zone will explode

If Alex Smith throws 1 interception....it shall happen. Guaranteed.
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Now lets remember guys we have a new coaching staff and new system and have had 11(i think) days of practice, probably gonna struggle. So no the season is not ruined if we lose or dont look to hot out there

I think we may be approaching this as more of a scrimmage. More worried about what we are doing than winning. Getting a glimpse of exactly where we are at, and where we need to progress. Not saying were going in to lose, but as you have said 11 practice days. No way we know everything we need to know.
thats what i think too but im just trying to remind some posters who may over react for tonights game

Today is the day that the Zone will explode

If Alex Smith throws 1 interception....it shall happen. Guaranteed.
Or he throws 1 td. Either way it's gonna be nuts.
Woohoo, Friday is finally here!
[ Edited by sixbricks on Aug 12, 2011 at 8:44 AM ]
[ Edited by zozell on Aug 12, 2011 at 9:09 AM ]
Can't wait to see a few plays, see what schemes approaches Harbaugh will deploy.
We gone get raped
looking forward to seeing kaep play, i dont care if we win or lose. last yr we went 4-0 in the preseason and look what that got us, complete garbage boneheaded play during the season. its gonna be refreshing to see the wco back where it belongs
I'm looking forward to see how the rookies look in action tonight!
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ajanke:
We gone get raped

We're doing it wrong if we don't.

Maybe we need to show more cleavage?

Gotta make sure they know we're asking for it.

I'm freaking pumped football is finally here!
Go Niners
[ Edited by jcashen87 on Aug 12, 2011 at 10:20 AM ]
CUT EM' UP!!!!!
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

I'm freaking pumped football is finally here!

I wonder what patrick willis was going to say to sam bradford right before the cut off...