LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 225 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. NEW ORLEANS SAINTS OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD

Shop Find 49ers gear online
enough with the
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by lancsfinest:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
It may help in the long run, but still a dick move.

lets just hope next preseson game whoever no is playing they get blitzed and drew brees gets smashed. just wondering how sean payton would feel then. i know it would have to be any team but ours, since we cant even smell the qb.

I was thinking the same, I bet he would be screaming if Brees went down because of some blitz happy D coordinator in a BS preseason game. Would love to see them in the playoffs and beat the s**t out of them

lets just hope next preseson game whoever no is playing they get blitzed and drew brees gets smashed. just wondering how sean payton would feel then. i know it would have to be any team but ours, since we cant even smell the qb.

I was thinking the same, I bet he would be screaming if Brees went down because of some blitz happy D coordinator in a BS preseason game. Would love to see them in the playoffs and beat the s**t out of them

What is he rubbing?
Mutha f**k Sean PYton and your wanna be Gruden look alike ass
Mutha f**k Drew Brees and your Matt Hasselbeck look alike hairline
Mutha f**k Sproles and your 5'2 150 Lbs horse jockey monkey looking ass.
Mutha f**k Greg Wiiliams and your blitzes . Please try that s**t again this ain't preseason muthafuker
Mutha f**k Mark Ingram and the rest of the running backs . Come get u some u mediocre b***hes.

Oh and 'Who dat ? Who dat ? Who dat ?'
It's the mutha f**ken San Francisco 49ers coming to run up all over your ass . That's who dat is !!!

PAYBACK IS A MOTHERf**kING b***h
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
Oh Boohoo, the Saints didnt send two weeks written notice that they would be blitzing during the game.

Maybe we should petition that terrorist hacking group, Anonymous, to hack the Saints website.

Better yet, let's just invade their cheerleaders locker room and rape them.

Billi would snitch on us
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/fp/flashPollResultsState?sportIndex=frontpage&pollId=130972
wow.

but lol@ CA being 50/50.
so Utah is the only state who has us winning?

are they in love with Alex over there?

I cannot wait for the niners to demolish the aints.

Honey badger don't give a f**k
I actually see us limiting Aldon Smith throughout the first half (unless he's needed). -Aldon Smith successes most, and starts primarily during the second half of a lot of games; which is also where the Saints success most as well... the second half.

Saints are a team which master halftime adjustments (they go play-action/bootleg/draw in the first quarter), and take control of the second quarter (they pass even more-so during this time as well). -So I think the best strategy is to play aggressive, and control the clock during this time; then send blitz packages out during the second quarter (don't get the guys too tired/blitz-packages predictable for them to adjust to; give them nothing to go with into the second half).
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
What is he rubbing?

U called?
so the majority of the country are idiots?

wait, I already knew that.
I just heard Lincoln Kennedy and some other schmuck say that the saints will put up 50 on the Niners.
Share 49ersWebzone