There are 184 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2011 Season - Niners sign Carlos Rogers

Originally posted by HessianDud:
He was blind, but Harbaugh made him see.

That really could be it. Fans are saying that he's had troube seeing on the field but the ownership never bothered to listen.
He has been a terrific playmaker. His last interception gave us the possession that eventually sealed the NY game. In '81 it was a cornerback who made a tackle that sealed our first NFC championship and paved the way for the first Lombardi trophy. Hopefully, he sees that Eric Wright jersey in the locker room and is inspired to continue this trend in the playoffs.
Can't wait til this headliner says, "Niners re-sign Carlos Rogers!"
Originally posted by LottOfDefense:
Can't wait til this headliner says, "Niners re-sign Carlos Rogers!"

+1, it's nice to finally have a player who's EARNED a contract

Sign him, Brooks, and Goldson ASAP (yeah, I know Goldson is a liability, but I think this offseason may have humbled him enough to want to part of something bigger rather than fill his wallet. He and Rogers just have some good chemistry together, though Goldson's chemistry with Culliver needs work, lol)
What a great signing. Also, what a great shoulder tackle just before the end of the 1st half. He literally saved the game in the 1st half.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
He sucks

Originally posted by elguapo:
cause we want to get owned by ariz sea and stl wrs

Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
because he sucks, no team is going after him

Originally posted by Slash49:
Last time we signed a vet CB from Redskins it worked out just fine for us....just sayin

all right on the money
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
What a great signing. Also, what a great shoulder tackle just before the end of the 1st half. He literally saved the game in the 1st half.

I felt that if the 49ers stopped that goal-line drive without giving up a TD that the game was there's. The momentum for Seattle was just gone after that point and if not for that freak blocked punt it would have stayed that way.
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
He sucks

Originally posted by elguapo:
cause we want to get owned by ariz sea and stl wrs

Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
because he sucks, no team is going after him

Last time we signed a vet CB from Redskins it worked out just fine for us....just sayin

all right on the money

Lol
Like i said, last time we signed a skins DB it worked out just fine for us!!!!

u called it.
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:

u called it.

who was the last one we signed, walt harris? i dont remember
^^^ Yes Walt Harris
If we resign him I hope it's 3 maybe 4 years because he is definitely slowing. He has 6 picks this year but people will turn on him if he stops getting picks. He has been great but he definitely has got burned at times. He will be 32 I think before next season starts. Probably not wise to give him a 5-7 year deal.
Awesome pick up