LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 319 users in the forums

Where do we go from here , Armchair GM's wanted

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
I also forgot to mention the equally impressive signings of Ulyssus S. Grant, Johnny Cocopuff, and David Green Akers. Super Bowl here we come.

This made me lol
Originally posted by oldninerdude:
Originally posted by Bobbi9698:
Okay...I'm going out on a limb here...why are we not getting FAs (if we assume we're really trying)? Two reasons in my mind---no connections due to Baalke's inexperience and questionable offense...so here is what I would do if I was Lucky Spawn:

• Bring in a front office consultant, ie.e Carmen Policy, Vinnie Cerrato, someone who knows the people out there;
  • Bring in Mark Bulger to give Alice a run for his his $$;

Your screenname is "Bobbi," so the use of the term "Alice" seems particularly ironic.

How do you know what my gender or sexual preference is, Old Dude?
Okay...I'm going out on a limb here...why are we not getting FAs (if we assume we're really trying)? Two reasons in my mind---no connections due to Baalke's inexperience and questionable offense...so here is what I would do if I was Lucky Spawn:

• Bring in a front office consultant, ie.e Carmen Policy, Vinnie Cerrato, someone who knows the people out there;

Your screenname is "Bobbi," so the use of the term "Alice" seems particularly ironic.

Don't know, don't care. Just pointing out the irony.

1. Sign Franklin let Gholston walk
2. Sign Kruetz
3. Trade a 5th and conditional for Josh Johnson
4. Sign Steve Smith (NYG) or Malcom Floyd
Thats it. If we dont land Cromartie or Carlos Rogers we might as well play the young guys.
Originally posted by ObePwnD:

lol

[ Edited by oldninerdude on Jul 31, 2011 at 14:42:44 ]
Originally posted by susweel:
Just let the suckage continue.

the Plan is to piss PWilly off and lose him too!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone