
We will probably lose Franklin and Lawson too. Franklin will be a big loss i think. So will Lawson
There are 839 users in the forums

Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Baas- Replaceable
Goldson-Replaceable
T.K.O- Replaceable
Nate Clements-Replaceable
We really haven't lost any major pieces. People forget that this "exact" team has had a losing record the past 3 years. It's time to get rid of some lose ends, and we have done just that. Now I would classify all these players above average, but very replaceable. By replaceable I mean we should be able to find some FA's to at least plug in these wholes without spending 10 million a year. Guy's that are "football players" and can come in and contribute without hefty contracts.
I could be totally off base, but just cause we have lost a decent amount of players, doesn't mean we have lost a tremendous amount of talent. This is the NFL talent is everywhere. This is a new coaching staff. That sais it has a plan. Maybe their plan is to not go out and spend money on one phenomenal player, but get a lot of pieces to start to put this puzzle together.
Again this team has had nothing but a losing record in the past. IT'S TIME FOR CHANGE. It may hurt us to get rid of some of these guys in the short term but in the long term I feel it will benefit us. The more I think about this the more I think it makes sense.
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
They are replaceable, yet we aren't replacing them
We will probably lose Franklin and Lawson too. Franklin will be a big loss i think. So will Lawson
Originally posted by canadian49erfan:Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Baas- Replaceable
Goldson-Replaceable
T.K.O- Replaceable
Nate Clements-Replaceable
We really haven't lost any major pieces. People forget that this "exact" team has had a losing record the past 3 years. It's time to get rid of some lose ends, and we have done just that. Now I would classify all these players above average, but very replaceable. By replaceable I mean we should be able to find some FA's to at least plug in these wholes without spending 10 million a year. Guy's that are "football players" and can come in and contribute without hefty contracts.
I could be totally off base, but just cause we have lost a decent amount of players, doesn't mean we have lost a tremendous amount of talent. This is the NFL talent is everywhere. This is a new coaching staff. That sais it has a plan. Maybe their plan is to not go out and spend money on one phenomenal player, but get a lot of pieces to start to put this puzzle together.
Again this team has had nothing but a losing record in the past. IT'S TIME FOR CHANGE. It may hurt us to get rid of some of these guys in the short term but in the long term I feel it will benefit us. The more I think about this the more I think it makes sense.
Who is replacing Baas? Big question there.
No #1 CB with Nate gone. Big question there.
Originally posted by canadian49erfan:Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Baas- Replaceable
Goldson-Replaceable
T.K.O- Replaceable
Nate Clements-Replaceable
We really haven't lost any major pieces. People forget that this "exact" team has had a losing record the past 3 years. It's time to get rid of some lose ends, and we have done just that. Now I would classify all these players above average, but very replaceable. By replaceable I mean we should be able to find some FA's to at least plug in these wholes without spending 10 million a year. Guy's that are "football players" and can come in and contribute without hefty contracts.
I could be totally off base, but just cause we have lost a decent amount of players, doesn't mean we have lost a tremendous amount of talent. This is the NFL talent is everywhere. This is a new coaching staff. That sais it has a plan. Maybe their plan is to not go out and spend money on one phenomenal player, but get a lot of pieces to start to put this puzzle together.
Again this team has had nothing but a losing record in the past. IT'S TIME FOR CHANGE. It may hurt us to get rid of some of these guys in the short term but in the long term I feel it will benefit us. The more I think about this the more I think it makes sense.
Who is replacing Baas? Big question there.
No #1 CB with Nate gone. Big question there.
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
maybe Gore if we don't extend him
Originally posted by English:
Highly replaceable. Baas may be the most difficult. They are all, at this stage in their careers, average at best. It's a rebuild in all but name.