LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 306 users in the forums

How to judge Harbaugh this year

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
With what Harbaugh has to work with this year, which accounts to not much, what do you think a good gauge is for his success this year?

I'm assuming wins and losses are out, since if you don't have good players, you can't really control that.

One thing I'm looking for NO CLOCK MANAGEMENT MISTAKES. This ran rampent with the Singletary regime, and a sign of poor coaching.

f**k no , he had a chance to trade for many qb's & RB insted of waiting for a f**king CB to Make up his mind , we could have gone after good WR CB and DE but Nooooooooooooooooo we are going to waite for one player and then we drop out from going after him ! Harbaugh needs to win now not later he is second coming of BILL WALSH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ISN'T HE ?

[ Edited by cNiner on Jul 29, 2011 at 13:52:00 ]
Originally posted by YungAce:
We should let Harbaugh put together the team he wants. Even if it means a losing season in his first year

I'm with you. I've already resigned myself to believe that this is a rebuilding year.
Originally posted by cNiner:
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
With what Harbaugh has to work with this year, which accounts to not much, what do you think a good gauge is for his success this year?

I'm assuming wins and losses are out, since if you don't have good players, you can't really control that.

One thing I'm looking for NO CLOCK MANAGEMENT MISTAKES. This ran rampent with the Singletary regime, and a sign of poor coaching.

f**k no , he had a chance to trade for many qb's & RB insted of waiting for a f**king CB to Make up his mind , we could have gone after good WR CB and DE but Nooooooooooooooooo we are going to waite for one player and then we drop out from going after him ! Harbaugh needs to win now not later he is second coming on BILL WALSH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ISN'T HE ?

Drink a beer, man!
Originally posted by fakers23:
Can't judge him at this point. He has no players.

who's fault is that? it's his, he has the unltimate say in plyers !
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Harbaugh needs to win now not later he is second coming on BILL WALSH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ISN'T HE ?

How many wins did Walsh have his first season?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Harbaugh needs to win now not later he is second coming on BILL WALSH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ISN'T HE ?

Originally posted by fakers23:
Can't judge him at this point. He has no players.

who's fault is that? it's his, he has the unltimate say in plyers !

he's not the one writing the checks. think there's a hire power limiting his 'ultimate say'
Just not having to watch the worst coach in history embarrass the legacy of this team is a pretty good start right there.

JH will be at least an average coach. At least. We can expect him to be professional and rational.

You know, that is good enough for me this year. Next year maybe not.

We will get an idea of the talent after awhile and we will be able to see if he uses it wisely. It will be a subjective thing and people will argue about that.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:

That was rhetorical!

we had a better team then we lett good players go !

Originally posted by nevadalove9ers2:
wins and loss's are the only way to judge in the NFL

Normally yes but our standards here have drooped. I'm gonna judge him by how prepared the team is and if he is able to make in game adjustments.

Thats right!
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran

Chillax before I pwn you harder.

Seriously, though... you might want to consider taking your mind off football for an hour or two. You'll feel better after.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

Seriously, though... you might want to consider taking your mind off football for an hour or two. You'll feel better after.

Its okay Wodwo nothing wrong with a little passion from the fanbase.
I'll consider him a success if he doesn't say "Hit 'em in the mowf" or "I'll watch the film"
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran

Its okay Wodwo nothing wrong with a little passion from the fanbase.

Quiet you. Get back to work.
Share 49ersWebzone