LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 306 users in the forums

How to judge Harbaugh this year

Shop Find 49ers gear online
With what Harbaugh has to work with this year, which accounts to not much, what do you think a good gauge is for his success this year?

I'm assuming wins and losses are out, since if you don't have good players, you can't really control that.

One thing I'm looking for NO CLOCK MANAGEMENT MISTAKES. This ran rampent with the Singletary regime, and a sign of poor coaching.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
wins and loss's are the only way to judge in the NFL
Originally posted by nevadalove9ers2:
I dont think its fair to judge him this year.
no crabtree
no cbs
our starting wrs are morgan and ginn
no center

were screwed
if at no point he drops his pants he passes the test
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

Normally yes but our standards here have drooped. I'm gonna judge him by how prepared the team is and if he is able to make in game adjustments.
Originally posted by susweel:

Normally yes but our standards here have drooped. I'm gonna judge him by how prepared the team is and if he is able to make in game adjustments.

thread/

Right.....because everything you need to know can be found out in the first year......what was BWs record as a rookie head coach, again?

This!

In game adjustments!!! That is so key to a good coach.. Now, whether we have the overall squads to execute those adjustments is another thing.. And yeah, that is were good and proper coaching will make the difference.

This is why Sing always had to go back to the film.. You can't make in game adjustments if your always having to go back to the film to see what the other team is really doing....
in my view there is only one major flaw on this team. we can pick up some sevicable db's and wideouts. I'm not convinced Kap will fix the one thing thats been wrong sense Garcia left.
baalke is pretty much f**kin it up for him. but on the other hand harbaugh was the one who kept preaching how much he wants alex
We should let Harbaugh put together the team he wants. Even if it means a losing season in his first year
Share 49ersWebzone