LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 283 users in the forums

Do you think the Niners will make the playoffs this year?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Do you think the Niners will make the playoffs this year?

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
i had the rams winning the division.

they're do for a comeback and for us to lose out ;)
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Originally posted by nw9erfan:
I think the correct question is, "Will the Niners finish last in the NFC West?"

Wow... I am a little shocked to hear you so demoralized MD...

I know you didn't care for the Niners' last draft and I also know you are frustrated by their lack of action in free agency. However, if you look at Harbaugh's resume, it is pretty impressive, even with rosters with less talent than many of his competitors. I'm still in "wait and see" mode.

The NFC West is still a relatively weak division and I don't see any team running away with it. If the Niners start off 1-4, then I'm with you. However, until I see this team filled out and actually perform, I'm going to assume Harbaugh knows what type of players he wants....and how much he is willing to spend for them.

The team still needs players. You can't run a collection of second and third string guys out there and expect they are going to be able to compete with other teams in the NFL.

It appears the front office is attempting to go 0-16 and acquire the rights to Andrew Luck. If so, it is not a bad move, and I fully support it.

Good call bro

WOW...just wow
Leadfarmer (#107) and niners94 (#110) got it right, though still a tad pessimistic, but frankly who could have guessed?
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by nw9erfan:
I think the correct question is, "Will the Niners finish last in the NFC West?"

Wow... I am a little shocked to hear you so demoralized MD...

I know you didn't care for the Niners' last draft and I also know you are frustrated by their lack of action in free agency. However, if you look at Harbaugh's resume, it is pretty impressive, even with rosters with less talent than many of his competitors. I'm still in "wait and see" mode.

The NFC West is still a relatively weak division and I don't see any team running away with it. If the Niners start off 1-4, then I'm with you. However, until I see this team filled out and actually perform, I'm going to assume Harbaugh knows what type of players he wants....and how much he is willing to spend for them.

The team still needs players. You can't run a collection of second and third string guys out there and expect they are going to be able to compete with other teams in the NFL.

It appears the front office is attempting to go 0-16 and acquire the rights to Andrew Luck. If so, it is not a bad move, and I fully support it.

Good call bro

WOW...just wow

It appears some people consistently have no idea what they are talking about.

Good call rehashing this thread...it was fun reading through all the "Niner fans" posts.

Predictable response from those losers (grammar edited foe clarity): "the team had not given me a reason to stay faithful...why should I?"

Rams? Seahawks?

Careful clinging to the bandwagon...there were actually people on it from the start
It's easy to look back NOW and laugh, but I was very negative also before the season started.
Originally posted by Joecool:
This is the year of the established teams who can miss a training camp and still know exactly what to do on the field.

It ain't a season for a team in our situation which is why we need to take it slow this year and start of with a VERY solid base for next year.

Unless Jim is a miracle worker.

boom
Share 49ersWebzone