LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 315 users in the forums

PYMWYMI, 2011-2012 Edition (Year 6)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Same here all 3 times lol
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
6-10. Greater chance to go 4-12 than 8-8. Dark clouds ahead.

P.S. "Be patient, we have a plan". The great plan revealed was the loss of Franklin, Lawson, Baas, Clements, Spikes, and the acquisition of Carlos Rogers, Braylon Edwards, Donte Whitner, Madieu Williams, Jonathan Goodwin, Now, that, my friends, is greatness.

• Wodwo
  • Veteran

P.S. "Be patient, we have a plan". The great plan revealed was the loss of Franklin, Lawson, Baas, Clements, Spikes, and the acquisition of Carlos Rogers, Braylon Edwards, Donte Whitner, Madieu Williams, Jonathan Goodwin, Now, that, my friends, is greatness.

Only 30 people left in the running.
Originally posted by okdkid:

Where did maddog49er go? He seemed to have pretty good insight when he thought we would lose. Now that were winning I would like to hear what he thinks.

Or he is only capable of being a hack?
MadDog49er FTW!
What a crazy year...it could be that not one single NT fan will have guessed the correct guess.
Well imagine that....I've been pleasantly surprised rather than terribly disappointed since week 4.

That's how it works!
  • g60nx
  • Veteran
Originally posted by kidash98:

11-5
g60nx
Snider8706
SixtyMins
toeknee
80849er4life
adacosta24
goodthings19

the way things are going, looks like i will be wrong, in a good way. GJ niners
Originally posted by NCommand:
What a crazy year...it could be that not one single NT fan will have guessed the correct guess.

Probably right...two took it too far...and the rest not nearly far enough. WOW...

i'm so glad to be wrong!
I didn't make this list.
i said 10-6... i'm so glad to be wrong!!! 14-2 baby!
We all lose. Then again, we all win.
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
i'm so glad to be wrong!

this
Share 49ersWebzone