There are 53 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2011 NEW! 49ers Graphics - Photoshop - Wallpapers - Schedules

  • hps49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 361
What's up guys! Finally the lock-out is over and the season is just around the corner. I start a new thread for graphics every year and here is the first wallpaper for this season... what better way to get pumped than seeing our BEAST Willis! I will be posting more graphics as the season goes on! ENJOY!

PS: Let me know who and what wallpapers you guys want as well.



direct download link: http://i53.tinypic.com/2qmj2uo.jpg
anybody got a NFC Championship wallpaper
Originally posted by zillabeast:
anybody got a NFC Championship wallpaper

Yeah, I need to switch up my regular season wallpaper
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Yeah, I need to switch up my regular season wallpaper

Originally posted by zillabeast:
anybody got a NFC Championship wallpaper



This was over in the photoshop thread. Would have to make it a tile or center it with a red/black background since I think it would get pretty stretched for full screen
There are also some smaller graphics here:

http://www.facebook.com/TheCityGraphics
  • mod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 32,691
Originally posted by modninerfan:

Aubrayo Franklin(I think anyways) makes me laugh every time I see this picture. It looks photoshopped.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Aubrayo Franklin(I think anyways) makes me laugh every time I see this picture. It looks photoshopped.

I think so because Franklin is 99. Looks like he lost weight.
Yeah, not really many floating around. 49ers.com doesn't really do much for wallpapers but there is this one before the season starte.

I dig the one with Justin:D.
Originally posted by hps49:
What's up guys! Finally the lock-out is over and the season is just around the corner. I start a new thread for graphics every year and here is the first wallpaper for this season... what better way to get pumped than seeing our BEAST Willis! I will be posting more graphics as the season goes on! ENJOY!

PS: Let me know who and what wallpapers you guys want as well.



direct download link: http://i53.tinypic.com/2qmj2uo.jpg

i cant get this on my comp, everytime i save it it shows up as a small line across the screen
Jinxy
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Feb 10, 2012 at 2:38 PM ]
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Some new ones for game day. All credit goes to gridirongreat#9 on footballs future's MB.










Awesome. Love the first one

I designed this yesterday for a T-shirt. Came out pretty sweet will post it printed out on the tee.
[ Edited by clangschultz on Jan 21, 2012 at 8:20 PM ]


It came out pretty nice... working on another one right now
[ Edited by clangschultz on Jan 21, 2012 at 8:22 PM ]