There are 262 users in the forums

any one worried that we couldnt resign tko?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I mean he couldnt of been very expensive. Im getting a sinking feeling that we`re going to see more fa`s leave (such as goldson) and not have any quality vets come in. As much potential as our picks have i dont see many of them contributing for atleast a season especially with the weird offseason.
Nope.
Originally posted by 49erThrowback:
Nope.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Nah, this s**t just getting started.
I'm more worried about the cliff jumpers that are worried that we couldn't resign TKO.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Nope.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Nope.

I assume we didn't want to
Typical doosh from Auburn. Goodbye and good riddance.
More of a youth movement and they rather see what Bowman has, but still I'm a little disappointed that we didnt show more love to him given that he and Willis work the ILB position very well together
i believe the niners didnt wanna try really hard to resign him. he still has something left in the tank but a second year bowman.. playing along side patrick willis will be fine. i really like what bowman has to offer. he had some mistakes his rookie year but he can learn from them. he did amazing in that last game of the season last year.

who cares.....dude is what......34 years old???? Time to move on.....
people would be sad if Goldson left??
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
people would be sad if Goldson left??

I know... I'm exactly the opposite.
Originally posted by drake49er:
I'm more worried about the cliff jumpers that are worried that we couldn't resign TKO.

Funny, I'm not worried about the cliff jumpers at all. Buh-bye!

[ Edited by 49erThrowback on Jul 26, 2011 at 19:15:12 ]
He wanted to get a chance at a superbowl ever since he flamed out in Philly. Coming off one of his best years he took his shot at getting on a contender and will get a decent contract out of it good for him. I like spikes but he is gonna get exposed when he isn't playing next to a linebacker that demands a double team (per mjd). Good luck to him, but my guess is that he doesn't even last till the end of his SD contract.
Share 49ersWebzone