LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 297 users in the forums

2011-2012 49ers Off Season Signings (FA's and/or Trades)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by RichmondPete:
Can we please hate on him for past actions irrelevant to the game of football??? He individually ranked 7th in total offense in the SEC with over 200yds of offense per game last year, but he stole a laptop so who cares.

His past actions got him kicked out of Oregon and jeopardized his football career. So yes, it is relevant to the game of football.
If masloi didn't have off the field issues, where do think he would have been picked in last springs draft?
Originally posted by stevenking57:
If masloi didn't have off the field issues, where do think he would have been picked in last springs draft?

Right where he was picked.

P.S. how long until this is locked?

[ Edited by jta854 on Jul 26, 2011 at 15:47:23 ]
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Can we please hate on him for past actions irrelevant to the game of football??? He individually ranked 7th in total offense in the SEC with over 200yds of offense per game last year, but he stole a laptop so who cares.

His past actions got him kicked out of Oregon and jeopardized his football career. So yes, it is relevant to the game of football.

Not if coaches choose to look past it, which ours apparently did. People make mistakes, it doesn't have anything to do with their on the field ability.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
There's already a masoli thread
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Wodwo:

Wait... he stole a laptop, too?

I'm so lost....

2 laptops and a guitar

Wow, that's all he did? Man, I've done worse s**t than that.

I lit a dude on fire once!

Let's forget the past and give the kid a chance. I don't understand all the animosity towards players with a criminal history. They aren't all destined to become habitual offenders. Sometimes kids do dumb s**t. So what?

Look at Alex Boone! Dude was a fat alcoholic and went undrafted because of it. Now he's looking to compete as our back-up swing tackle.

I'm more interested in what he can do on the field... and I still think he looks like a running back.

and no he didn't steal laptops and guitars, it was really drugs and s**t.

They just said laptops and s**t to make it sound better. I talked to the people in the frat.
Do you guys actually think he can play QB in the NFL? For the record, I don't.
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:

They just said laptops and s**t to make it sound better. I talked to the people in the frat.

If he can steal the opponents playbook that would be awesome
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran

Meh, either way... if he's clean now, I dun give a fug.

Come on, guys. He's the 2011 incarnation of Nate Davis. Singlehandedly, he will save the Niners!
Originally posted by luv49rs:
There's already a masoli thread

Somebody made a BINGO!

Wait... he stole a laptop, too?

I'm so lost....

2 laptops and a guitar

Wow, that's all he did? Man, I've done worse s**t than that.

I lit a dude on fire once!

Let's forget the past and give the kid a chance. I don't understand all the animosity towards players with a criminal history. They aren't all destined to become habitual offenders. Sometimes kids do dumb s**t. So what?

Look at Alex Boone! Dude was a fat alcoholic and went undrafted because of it. Now he's looking to compete as our back-up swing tackle.

I'm more interested in what he can do on the field... and I still think he looks like a running back.

I hope he can make his mark as a return man, it seems like we have several guys who can return punts but not many kickoff returners.

lol ok man whatever you say. How exactly does second degree burglary sound better than drug possession?

[ Edited by RichmondPete on Jul 26, 2011 at 15:52:19 ]
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jta854:
Do you guys actually think he can play QB in the NFL? For the record, I don't.

From the little I've seen, I'd say no. Harbaugh would know better than me, though.... We'll likely be finding out what he thinks soon enough.
Share 49ersWebzone