There are 517 users in the forums
Patrick Willis: "I'm tired of losing."
Shop Find 49ers gear online
Jul 26, 2011 at 10:59 AM
- valrod33
- Hall of Small
- Posts: 138,120
I bet Ray Lewis didnt even need to set his alarm
Jul 26, 2011 at 10:59 AM
- susweel
- Hall of Nepal
- Posts: 122,133
Jul 26, 2011 at 10:59 AM
- DaDivaRecieva15
- Veteran
- Posts: 37,974
Originally posted by valrod33:
I bet Ray Lewis didnt even need to set his alarm
lol
Jul 26, 2011 at 11:01 AM
- Wodwo
- Veteran
- Posts: 8,476
This thread was absolutely necessary!
SO PUMPED!
SO PUMPED!
Jul 26, 2011 at 11:01 AM
- fakers23
- Member
- Posts: 1,715
I love Willis eager to start wining. I just think it's going to be hard to do with who's under center. But,I love his attutide though.
Jul 26, 2011 at 11:02 AM
- the49ercomeback
- Member
- Posts: 1
AWWWW s**t!!!!!
Jul 26, 2011 at 11:03 AM
- DaDivaRecieva15
- Veteran
- Posts: 37,974
Originally posted by the49ercomeback:
AWWWW s**t!!!!!
nice first post
Jul 26, 2011 at 11:04 AM
- JD81
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,605
Originally posted by the49ercomeback:
AWWWW s**t!!!!!
O hai Defender.
Jul 26, 2011 at 11:04 AM
- Wodwo
- Veteran
- Posts: 8,476
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:Originally posted by the49ercomeback:
AWWWW s**t!!!!!
nice first post
+1
Jul 26, 2011 at 11:05 AM
- Wodwo
- Veteran
- Posts: 8,476
Originally posted by JD81:Originally posted by the49ercomeback:
AWWWW s**t!!!!!
O hai Defender.
AWWWW s**t!!!!!
Jul 26, 2011 at 11:07 AM
- Silky
- Veteran
- Posts: 15,800
Me too! I knew me and P Willy had something in common other than our girth
Jul 26, 2011 at 11:08 AM
- Overkill
- Moderator
- Posts: 11,924
Could be a long season for him.
Just saying.
Just saying.
Jul 26, 2011 at 11:10 AM
- global_nomad
- Veteran
- Posts: 14,827
thats why he's gone if we don't make the NFC Championship game by the end of his current contract.
Jul 26, 2011 at 11:10 AM
- LasVegasWally
- Veteran
- Posts: 24,886
Love the attitude and hope it is VERY contagious