Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SF @ OAK 2002

49ers vs. Raiders Classic

Definitely one of the better games of this past decade
god I hate the raiders and their fans
Originally posted by RonMexico:

Oh you mean those unnecessary costumes they like to hide behind?
Originally posted by sf49ersx11:

I'd get why they'd want to dress up like a pirate. I even get why they'd want to dress up like Darth Vader. But there's a dude that walks around in a GORILLA costume! I mean, really?
The one thing that comes to mind when i think of this game is......Man T.O abused Charles Woodson in this game lol
Originally posted by Slash49:
The one thing that comes to mind when i think of this game is......Man T.O abused Charles Woodson in this game lol

I had a hard time remembering this game for some reason. Then I remember how pissed I was getting at Ronald Curry. He was having an exceptional game. He was making some huge plays. Then suddenly it all came back to me. T.O., Rice, Cortez, OT.
Cortez, CHIP SHOT, NO GOOD!!!!!!

*proceeds to bang head into TV set*
TO was such a beast, definitely the most impressive WR I've ever seen. Made Woodson look like a ho all game.
Originally posted by mickey49:
Originally posted by sf49ersx11:

I'd get why they'd want to dress up like a pirate. I even get why they'd want to dress up like Darth Vader. But there's a dude that walks around in a GORILLA costume! I mean, really?

Cortez was so garbage.

-9fA
i remember that game like it was yesterday... that was a victory for mooch
GOD most Raiders fans are annoying they act like their s#it dont stink!!!

FREAKIN LOSERS!!!
Watched the whole thing.
Terrell Owens in my book!

that was when T.O. was getting his hamstring worked on late in the game, he might have been playing possum...because when we needed a huge play, he ran passed his dude and made the play and was laughing as if he tricked them...lol.