There are 263 users in the forums

First Offensive Drive of 2011..

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Member Milestone: This is post number 3,000 for unst4bl3.
Well, I believe most coaches o.c's script the first 15-25 plays on offense. With Jimmy 3 play Raye gone, how do you think our first series or so will look?

Run run run?

Run, quick slant, play action?

??
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Well, I believe most coaches o.c's script the first 15-25 plays on offense. With Jimmy 3 play Raye gone, how do you think our first series or so will look?

Run run run?

??

gore up the gut...torn acl....next play pick 6....
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by FreddyG:

Run run run?

??

Someone is feeling optimistic
Alex smith fakes the handoff to gore and hits V davis on a wheel route for 34 yards

Run run run?

??

holy crap, that definitely sounds like bad juju. Lets hope gore doesn't get hurt like that, your post made me think of that playoff game against the falcons in the playoffs where garrison hearst destroyed his ankle on like the 2nd offensive play or something.
1st and only play of the drive Gore for 76 and a TD

Run run run?

??

holy crap, that definitely sounds like bad juju. Lets hope gore doesn't get hurt like that, your post made me think of that playoff game against the falcons in the playoffs where garrison hearst destroyed his ankle on like the 2nd offensive play or something.

i'd be so pissed if that happened to Gore. I would kinda expect Smith to toss the pick 6 though

Run run run?

??

i'd be so pissed if that happened to Gore. I would kinda expect Smith to toss the pick 6 though

he could throw the pick 6, get booed by the fans, then come back to finish the game 27-32 for 371 yards and 3tds.

Run run run?

??

Why even put that nonsense out there? You should punch yourself in the nuts for that mess. After the last few seasons youre about right with Smith. Which is why Kap will be starting

Run run run?

??

he could throw the pick 6, get booed by the fans, then come back to finish the game 27-32 for 371 yards and 3tds.

why so sarcastic?

Run run run?

??

why so sarcastic?

I was being serious, that would be awesome if the first home game of the season smitty came out and had a masterful performance like that. THe stick would be in shock.

Run run run?

??

why so sarcastic?

I was being serious, that would be awesome if the first home game of the season smitty came out and had a masterful performance like that. THe stick would be in shock.

IF he ever had a game like that I'd probably have a heart attack
1st play slant pass to Morgan for 8 yards.
2nd play Gore run off tackle for 5 yards.
3rd play Cabtree on an in for another first down for 12 yards.
4th play action fake handoff to Gore, throw to Vernon for a 50 yard touchdown.
1 first down, ~30 yds, punt. not having a full offseason will hurt us a bit. it'll take a bit to get everything running properly. i do predict a TD on our 4th drive tho!
Originally posted by Sinsation:
1 first down, ~30 yds, punt. not having a full offseason will hurt us a bit. it'll take a bit to get everything running properly. i do predict a TD on our 4th drive tho!

Well in theory it should hurt most teams on defense also. With us switching to a new offense, I'd expect our first game to be like the seahawks first game last year, where we had no clue what to game plan for since Pete Carrol had come up from college.

So they destroyed us kind of....
Share 49ersWebzone