LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 301 users in the forums

Sunday Blitz: Kaepernick a questionable fit

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Kaepernick a questionable fit

"I talked with a couple of high ranking decision-makers about Kaepernick in the West Coast. Both have extensive history with the offense, and both of their teams still deploy it. Neither had Kaepernick pegged as a fit for their team."

I still think he'll be fine. Harbaugh knows what he's doing.
Harbaugh >>> the writer of that article

oh yeah

[ Edited by TheGoldenState on Jun 12, 2011 at 14:26:53 ]
Why not... If Mike Vick can do it an what he lacks most in touch and accuracy then colin will be fine... Also Colin has the smarts unlike vick so he should pick it up faster! He was the most accurate qb in this draft class!!!
he has what you want in a qb for the west coast a guy who can get it out of his hands fast, and accurcy isn't a issue and he will have time to throw because of his legs and the ablity to make the defesnive line react to him giving us a great advantage i think!

[ Edited by TheGoldDiggerrrr on Jun 12, 2011 at 15:42:18 ]
He hasn't even thrown a pass for the team yet.
I personally like to give my QB's 7 years before I decide whether they are a good fit or not.
i have to admit other than his mobility i dont see him much of a git for the WCO however harbaugh knows best so i believe he is a good fit
There are so many variations of the WC offense that this article fails to take into account...
why all the secrecy on the surgical procedure on kaepernick's leg? seems odd to me that the 49ers beat writers havent found out what it was...
Originally posted by TheGoldenState:
Harbaugh >>> the writer of that article

oh yeah

Originally posted by 5280High:
I personally like to give my QB's 7 years before I decide whether they are a good fit or not.

lol

• Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by oldninerdude:

lol

• Hctr
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Amir:

lol

Lol
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Why not... If Mike Vick can do it an what he lacks most in touch and accuracy then colin will be fine... Also Colin has the smarts unlike vick so he should pick it up faster! He was the most accurate qb in this draft class!!!
he has what you want in a qb for the west coast a guy who can get it out of his hands fast, and accurcy isn't a issue and he will have time to throw because of his legs and the ablity to make the defesnive line react to him giving us a great advantage i think!

Vick is a really smart guy actually. I'm not saying in life or anything, although he seems to be doing better in that regard. I saw him running some prospect through some chalkboard time, and Vick knows a ton about football.
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:

This.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Hctr:
Originally posted by Amir:

lol

Lol

Share 49ersWebzone