Originally posted by boast:Originally posted by 190836:
Cohn thinks we should consider Burress.
http://www.csnbayarea.com/06/10/11/bCohnb-Should-49ers-consider-Plaxico-Bur/landing_thecooler_v3.html?blockID=534028&feedID=8306
didn't read, Lowell!
There are 549 users in the forums
Originally posted by boast:Originally posted by 190836:
Cohn thinks we should consider Burress.
http://www.csnbayarea.com/06/10/11/bCohnb-Should-49ers-consider-Plaxico-Bur/landing_thecooler_v3.html?blockID=534028&feedID=8306
didn't read, Lowell!
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I dont know why the zone is so anti-free agency? Anytime someone is mentioned they are immediately shotdown as too expensive, not good enough or we already have so and so. Almost every free agent has some element of risk, thats why you have to do your homework.
Originally posted by valrod33:Originally posted by boast:Originally posted by 190836:
Cohn thinks we should consider Burress.
http://www.csnbayarea.com/06/10/11/bCohnb-Should-49ers-consider-Plaxico-Bur/landing_thecooler_v3.html?blockID=534028&feedID=8306
didn't read, Lowell!


Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I dont know why the zone is so anti-free agency? Anytime someone is mentioned they are immediately shotdown as too expensive, not good enough or we already have so and so. Almost every free agent has some element of risk, thats why you have to do your homework.
most of us arnt shooting down burres but mainly shooting down cohn

Originally posted by 5280High:Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I dont know why the zone is so anti-free agency? Anytime someone is mentioned they are immediately shotdown as too expensive, not good enough or we already have so and so. Almost every free agent has some element of risk, thats why you have to do your homework.
most of us arnt shooting down burres but mainly shooting down cohn
I think most of the zone would love to add Burress, but it's because of Cohn that we are shooting this down... and hopefully not in the leg.
Let's be honest, Plax ain't coming here. He's on limited time with his career and wants to be on a contender.
Originally posted by 190836:Originally posted by 5280High:Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I dont know why the zone is so anti-free agency? Anytime someone is mentioned they are immediately shotdown as too expensive, not good enough or we already have so and so. Almost every free agent has some element of risk, thats why you have to do your homework.
most of us arnt shooting down burres but mainly shooting down cohn
I think most of the zone would love to add Burress, but it's because of Cohn that we are shooting this down... and hopefully not in the leg.
Let's be honest, Plax ain't coming here. He's on limited time with his career and wants to be on a contender.
Stop hating and start loving Cohn. You spend too much energy disliking one of the greatest sport columnists.
Originally posted by 190836:Originally posted by 5280High:Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I dont know why the zone is so anti-free agency? Anytime someone is mentioned they are immediately shotdown as too expensive, not good enough or we already have so and so. Almost every free agent has some element of risk, thats why you have to do your homework.
most of us arnt shooting down burres but mainly shooting down cohn
I think most of the zone would love to add Burress, but it's because of Cohn that we are shooting this down... and hopefully not in the leg.
Let's be honest, Plax ain't coming here. He's on limited time with his career and wants to be on a contender.
Stop hating and start loving Cohn. You spend too much energy disliking one of the greatest sport columnists.
Originally posted by boast:Originally posted by 190836:Originally posted by 5280High:Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I dont know why the zone is so anti-free agency? Anytime someone is mentioned they are immediately shotdown as too expensive, not good enough or we already have so and so. Almost every free agent has some element of risk, thats why you have to do your homework.
most of us arnt shooting down burres but mainly shooting down cohn
I think most of the zone would love to add Burress, but it's because of Cohn that we are shooting this down... and hopefully not in the leg.
Let's be honest, Plax ain't coming here. He's on limited time with his career and wants to be on a contender.
Stop hating and start loving Cohn. You spend too much energy disliking one of the greatest sport columnists.
Originally posted by 5280High:Originally posted by boast:Originally posted by 190836:Originally posted by 5280High:Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I dont know why the zone is so anti-free agency? Anytime someone is mentioned they are immediately shotdown as too expensive, not good enough or we already have so and so. Almost every free agent has some element of risk, thats why you have to do your homework.
most of us arnt shooting down burres but mainly shooting down cohn
I think most of the zone would love to add Burress, but it's because of Cohn that we are shooting this down... and hopefully not in the leg.
Let's be honest, Plax ain't coming here. He's on limited time with his career and wants to be on a contender.
Stop hating and start loving Cohn. You spend too much energy disliking one of the greatest sport columnists.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I dont know why the zone is so anti-free agency? Anytime someone is mentioned they are immediately shotdown as too expensive, not good enough or we already have so and so. Almost every free agent has some element of risk, thats why you have to do your homework.
I'm not saying FA is the end all be all, but every year I watch other teams improve through the open market and trades. I just dont think we take enough risk. It's ok to be careful, but once in a while we need to roll the dice. WR is the one position I would mind seeing us strengthen.
Originally posted by boast:Originally posted by 190836:
Cohn thinks we should consider Burress.
http://www.csnbayarea.com/06/10/11/bCohnb-Should-49ers-consider-Plaxico-Bur/landing_thecooler_v3.html?blockID=534028&feedID=8306
didn't read, Lowell!
Originally posted by 5280High:
Stopped at Cohn...