There are 121 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

I just watched

film of each niner game since '08. It might be time to carve justin smith's head as the 4th face on the Ronnie Lott/Bryant Young/Pat Willis Mt. Rushmore of all time niner defensive players.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

hahaha
we had some beast defensive guys. cool your jets
Originally posted by bigmike55:

[ Edited by 190836 on Jun 9, 2011 at 08:07:32 ]
  • boast
  • Hall of Fame

Originally posted by andes14:
film of each niner game since '08. It might be time to carve justin smith's head as the 4th face on the Ronnie Lott/Bryant Young/Pat Willis Mt. Rushmore of all time niner defensive players.

[ Edited by boast on Jun 9, 2011 at 08:19:52 ]
This thread will be epic.
  • boast
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
This thread will be epic.

Justin Smith may be the most underrated player in the league. The guy is an absolute beast! All-Time 9er great though.....maybe he's on the all time team if he contineus to play this way through the end of his career but the 9ers have had some great defensive players through the years, let's not forget about those guys.

While I love his work ethic, to include him and not others is a mistake. Dana Stubblefield, Charles Haley, Fred Dean, Dave Wilcox, Cedrick Hardman, Johnson, Eric Wright etc.
Originally posted by WildBill:

While I love his work ethic, to include him and not others is a mistake. Dana Stubblefield, Charles Haley, Fred Dean, Dave Wilcox, Cedrick Hardman, Johnson, Eric Wright etc.

Doesn't haley get more credit for being a cowboy though?
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home