There are 97 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

With rookie symposium canceled, 49ers vets must teach kids NFL ropes

This headline says it all...Just as the public is forced to dial back, so is the NFL, SF is the best city for this to happen and this team is full of educated players to teach the youngsters. I'm actually happier with this scenerio because it will build an inner bond between the players that has been missing since the 90s....Dont get me wrong I am down with the Players Union because it does that exactly in times like these...

NOW LETS PLAY BALL ALREADY!
I sure hope Nate isn't teaching anyone anything. He's to selfish. Ask last years rookies.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I think Vernon would be a good mentor to the rookies.
Originally posted by GoGetit:
I sure hope Nate isn't teaching anyone anything. He's to selfish. Ask last years rookies.

Depends on how humble an underachieving all pro truely is...
Originally posted by mayo49:

Vernon Davis' approach to football and life was redirected under Sing. Now returning probowlers are forced into a leadership roll. I feel all returning players that are under contract need to show up and step up to the roll. The 49ers have only been a handful at their little gatherings. They should check out what the Saints are doing and they will find out that "Champions Pay The Price!" Greatness is achieved when believed!
Originally posted by DaBallhawk21:
Originally posted by mayo49:

Vernon Davis' approach to football and life was redirected under Sing. Now returning probowlers are forced into a leadership roll. I feel all returning players that are under contract need to show up and step up to the roll. The 49ers have only been a handful at their little gatherings. They should check out what the Saints are doing and they will find out that "Champions Pay The Price!" Greatness is achieved when believed!

I saw that thing on ESPN about the Saints and how Brees was like a coach out there. I bet they go 13-3 this year.