There are 594 users in the forums
Who else were you happy to see BECOME a 49er, but now wish they never were...?
Shop Find 49ers gear online
May 7, 2011 at 10:34 AM
- 49ersalldaway126
- Veteran
- Posts: 14,549
singeltary
May 7, 2011 at 10:40 AM
- RedAlert
- Veteran
- Posts: 348
Antonio Langham
May 7, 2011 at 10:44 AM
- WINiner
- Veteran
- Posts: 15,909
Terry Donahue
May 7, 2011 at 10:46 AM
- newjersey24
- Veteran
- Posts: 19
Mike Nolan
( I was amped up thinking the type of B-more Defense but with a better Offense with Alex Smith.
( I was amped up thinking the type of B-more Defense but with a better Offense with Alex Smith.
May 7, 2011 at 10:56 AM
- WINiner
- Veteran
- Posts: 15,909
Originally posted by newjersey24:
Mike Nolan( I was amped up thinking the type of B-more Defense but with a better Offense with Alex Smith.
I must admit I had bought in to the Nolan hype and was so sure we were headed for greatness. Apparently I don't learn my lesson cause more and more the same is true for Harbaugh. I trust him without proof that I should. Hopefully he won't ever be mentioned in this sort of thread.
May 7, 2011 at 10:57 AM
- English
- Moderator
- Posts: 41,413
Originally posted by RedAlert:
Antonio Langham
Yes!!!!
May 7, 2011 at 10:58 AM
- susweel
- Hall of Nepal
- Posts: 122,133
Crabtree
Lawson
Lawson
May 7, 2011 at 11:00 AM
- Montana19
- Member
- Posts: 90
Ken Dorsey.
Alex Smith.
Alex Smith.
May 7, 2011 at 11:01 AM
- AB81Rules
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 34,104
Lawson
Goldson
Haralson
I actually was super excited about Nate and Lewis, and are happy about nate, hope he takes a pay cut and stays, I love his play.
Goldson
Haralson
I actually was super excited about Nate and Lewis, and are happy about nate, hope he takes a pay cut and stays, I love his play.
May 7, 2011 at 11:30 AM
- IdentityCrisis
- Veteran
- Posts: 8,918
Rashaun Woods.
he was a monster in college, complete beast. and such a huge flop in the NFL.
he was a monster in college, complete beast. and such a huge flop in the NFL.
May 7, 2011 at 11:32 AM
- DynastyChile
- Veteran
- Posts: 14,808
Nate Clements? Who else even comes close to that 80 million dollar mistake
May 7, 2011 at 12:01 PM
- DaDivaRecieva15
- Veteran
- Posts: 37,974
Terry Jackson
May 7, 2011 at 12:06 PM
- 49ersGiantspride
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,963
Singletary and Nolan I was sick of Nolan after he messed up the 05 and 08 draft (I preferred Rodgers and Jackson before the draft even happened)
May 7, 2011 at 12:16 PM
- niner4ever12
- Veteran
- Posts: 991
darrell jackson because of what he did in seattle.