There are 625 users in the forums
Originally posted by NCommand:
Fun to go back and read through the whole thread!
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Fun to go back and read through the whole thread!
I ditto myself here.
The closest guess I think I saw was 12 and that was b/c the guy predicted 12 was the number of inches his d!ck was. LOL
13 in cock and growing lol
Originally posted by susweel:
15
Originally posted by susweel:
damn I might be right.
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by susweel:
15
damn I might be right.
Originally posted by WWFGD:
Originally posted by goodthings19:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
not this sh!t again
I am not holding you at gun point and demanding that you vote. If you have a problem with the poll then please keep it to your self. I am simply curious as to what the expectations are in the Webzone for Aldon Smith.
Got to love thread snobs...I'm predicting 8 sacks...hoping for more.
Originally posted by Natewillis2252:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by susweel:
15
damn I might be right.
You might be! man I remember seeing like two games from this guy in college and he did a lot of the same things ive seen in the NFL but I never saw him get any sacks in those games, just a lot of pressures. In this years draft I forgot all about Aldon until we drafted him, I called my brother and was like dude wtf Ive seen him play he is not worth the number 7 pick