49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 576 users in the forums

How many sacks will Aldon Smith have in his rookie season?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

How many sacks will Aldon Smith have in his rookie season?

5-10 seems more realistic, if he gets over 10 he will be DROY
8
30 like he predicted for his sophomore season before he got hurt
15-20.....first game
6
not this sh!t again
5
16
[ Edited by AXEGRINDER on Dec 21, 2011 at 5:37 PM ]
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
not this sh!t again

I am not holding you at gun point and demanding that you vote. If you have a problem with the poll then please keep it to your self. I am simply curious as to what the expectations are in the Webzone for Aldon Smith.
Theres a season?
  • WWFGD
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 931
Originally posted by goodthings19:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
not this sh!t again

I am not holding you at gun point and demanding that you vote. If you have a problem with the poll then please keep it to your self. I am simply curious as to what the expectations are in the Webzone for Aldon Smith.

Got to love thread snobs...I'm predicting 8 sacks...hoping for more.
none, PW will take them all!!!!!
43
15-20 sacks per game.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone