LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 260 users in the forums

49ers 2011 NFL Draft Picks 1-5 (Vid Fixed and Accessable)...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Hey all...

Vid of the ESPN and NFL Network footage for the Niners first 5 picks is currently being uploaded. It's probably going to take most of the night to get fully uploaded and processed into 1080 HD.

Forgive some of the rough cuts...was just trying to get it up quickly tonight so peeps could see in the AM.

I am planning to do the last 5 picks as well, but ESPN only did a package for Bruce Miller and NFL Network didn't do any of them at all. Trying to get best quality game footage I can, but some of these guys are small school guys so that may not happen.

Anyway, below is the link that will work once the thing is uploaded and processed.

Enjoy

EDIT: OK, Aspect Ratio Fixed and completely up and processed. ;-) Enjoy!!

49ers 2011 NFL Draft First 5 Picks

[ Edited by Marvin49 on May 2, 2011 at 18:45:45 ]
thanks!! want to watch the espn!
Originally posted by servegmo:
thanks!! want to watch the espn!

While I prefer the commentators on NFL Network (by alot...Mayock in particular), ESPN is FAR superior in terms of the highlight packages. They packages themselves are much better, the quality of the video is much better, and they simply show more of the pachages.

For example, ESPN showed Highlight packages for Smith, Kaepernick, Culliver, Hunter, Kilgore, and Miller.

NFL Network showed packages for Smith, Kaepernick, and Hunter...and the only one that was really any good was Hunter.

I love NFL Network and I love the people onset, but they have a long way to go with they're draft coverage.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Yeah, NFLN was really lacking in showing the current selection. ESPN at least gave you an alert when a selection was being made.
well done!
Thanks!
Fantastic! Thank you.
DAMN!! What happened to the Aspect Ratio!! OK...gonna take it down and redo....all messed up for some reason.

[ Edited by Marvin49 on May 1, 2011 at 09:36:33 ]
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Hey all...

Vid of the ESPN and NFL Network footage for the Niners first 5 picks is currently being uploaded. It's probably going to take most of the night to get fully uploaded and processed into 1080 HD.

Forgive some of the rough cuts...was just trying to get it up quickly tonight so peeps could see in the AM.

I am planning to do the last 5 picks as well, but ESPN only did a package for Bruce Miller and NFL Network didn't do any of them at all. Trying to get best quality game footage I can, but some of these guys are small school guys so that may not happen.

Anyway, below is the link that will work once the thing is uploaded and processed.

Enjoy

EDIT: TOOK IT DOWN TILL I CAN FIGURE OUT WHY THE ASPECT RATIO WAS ALL MESSED UP

Aww,I want to look at it..
man I want to watch it!!! hope you can fix it!!!

Originally posted by pelos21:
Originally posted by YungAce:
if the footage is HD make sure you have things set to 16:9 both in the editor and in the upload stuff to whatever website you are uploading too. if things are set to 4:3 while also being HD footage it can get all screwy
Share 49ersWebzone