There are 128 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Round 1, #7, the San Francisco 49ers selects Aldon Smith, DE, Missouri

Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Do you think Aldon vs. JPP will be a conversation around the league next year for best DE?

Aldon will be starting at OLB.

Lol at 8:07 "This isn't even fair"
10:36 is just beautiful.

f**k Manning.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
I've been having a bit of a bad day today, so I just watched that video and it helped cheer me up a bit.
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Seriously hope he is underrated by EVERYONE INCLUDING ME. OTC, Maddog, help

You want Maddog's help? lol

Originally posted by SJniner7:
jeez! Was he even ranked?

Is this Kentwan Balmer 2.0?

i overreacted too I will admit but DAMN I didnt go THAT far!!!
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Originally posted by PSYKO5:
I have to admit. I wanted to punch the wall when we picked Aldon.

can't hate a pick before the guy even plays.

I was looking at ESPN's draft grades last year. They gave the niners a D or C- or something like that. Lulz. They gave us an A on the regrade after regular season one.

Ofcourse you can. I thought QB would be our first pick. Believe it or not I was really pulling for Andy Dalton. Which is why I almost had a heart attack when we missed him by one pick in the second. That was then this is now. It all turned out good i guess.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ImaMod:
I have to admit. I wanted to punch the wall when we picked Aldon.

can't hate a pick before the guy even plays.

I was looking at ESPN's draft grades last year. They gave the niners a D or C- or something like that. Lulz. They gave us an A on the regrade after regular season one.

Ofcourse you can. I thought QB would be our first pick. Believe it or not I was really pulling for Andy Dalton. Which is why I almost had a heart attack when we missed him by one pick in the second. That was then this is now. It all turned out good i guess.

let me rephrase that. you cant say whether it is a good pick or a and pick before the guy even plays
I'm not gonna lie, I didnt love the pick when we first picked him because I had no clue who he was. But I didnt call him Kentawn Balmer 2.0 like some guys lol
  • EdEs
  • Veteran
Was a Manny Lawson fan but I had to point it out that Aldon Smith already has the same career sack numbers in one season that Manny has had in his six year career 16. Lawson sack stats; Aldon sack stats. My bad if someone already pointed it out didn't read through this 203 page thread

wow thank god dave razzano isn't in our front office...
any word on All-done's dui charges?
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

That was the worst draft analysis ever. He called the DROY, ROY and runner up DROY overrated.

lol
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

That was the worst draft analysis ever. He called the DROY, ROY and runner up DROY overrated.

lol

ive been saying razzano sucks for a while he cant even get a job anywhere he workd for some nfl mobile or some s**t like that
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

lol

ive been saying razzano sucks for a while he cant even get a job anywhere he workd for some nfl mobile or some s**t like that

baalke>>>>razzano

lol
baalke>>>>razzano

lol

lulz
"Underwhelming as a pass rusher"

Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

lol

baalke>>>>razzano

lol

Wow, this is an epic fail report from top to bottom. Was he right on any of his assessments? One?
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home