There are 164 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers Wallpaper Thread

Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Can you make one with Japan time

Are you serious? I'm thinking the time schedule is so different the games aren't even on the same day. Sorry, I don't think I have turned down a request yet but I think I have to on this one.

How about Kazakhstan time, uh high five yes ?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
How about Kazakhstan time, uh high five yes ?

Grow up man... There is a reason only a few people do these anymore because most people don't appreciate it. Then you get guys in here who don't make any wallpapers that sit and criticize those that do. Then you got people like you trying to f with us.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Aug 1, 2012 at 10:05 PM ]
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
How about Kazakhstan time, uh high five yes ?

Grow up man... There is a reason only a few people do these anymore because most people don't appreciate it. Then you get guys in here who don't make any wallpapers that sit and criticize those that do. Then you got people like you trying to f with us.

Yes sir!
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Thanks Gore_21

Hopefully that is ok... I know the schedule doesn't completely fit (as in the color, stlye) but trust me it takes a long time to make a new schedule and fill in all the dates, times, logos, etc. Most of us have just copied each others or cut the one from the NFL.com's schedule.

It's absolutely fine and I'm not picky at all. Thanks again -- it will now sit on my desktop till February.

As a word of advice, for future designs it would be good if you could soften the edges when inserting the foreground layer. This hard edges are a bit noticeable, especially along Gore's back. However, still a job well done.
Thanks!
You do good work, Gore 21... always impressed.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Can you make one with Japan time

Are you serious? I'm thinking the time schedule is so different the games aren't even on the same day. Sorry, I don't think I have turned down a request yet but I think I have to on this one.
good work folks really good work ill be using these
i really like all these wallpapers. it is hard to choose one.

I was wondering if someone could make or where i can find a schedule wallpaper with Justin Smith taken down Drew Brees in the fourth quarter of the Saints vs 49ers game.

Justin Smith is a monster and I wanted a good way to represent him. No better way then when you bull rushed the tackle and took both of them down.
can someone post pics of some of them because i cane open them
Originally posted by SanFranMan:
Made some Aldon Smith wallpapers. They're similar to the Willis wallpapers. I made both WST and EST.

Check em out if you want. They're in the link below.

http://sanfran49er.deviantart.com/


Originally posted by 99problems:
can someone post pics of some of them because i cane open them

Start on page 5 and start going through the pages... there are a lot of pics up. I assume you are referring to the list on the original page.
edit:
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Aug 2, 2013 at 4:54 AM ]
Me new iPad wallpaper:














Uploaded it here: http://i.imgur.com/dpAIg.jpg
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Me new iPad wallpaper:














Uploaded it here: http://i.imgur.com/dpAIg.jpg

That's great, especially with a dejected Vilma in the background.