LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 242 users in the forums

49ers 2011 Season PREDICTIONS

Shop Find 49ers gear online
10-6
  • cgida
  • Veteran
Originally posted by endcapitalism:
With so much unknown concerning free agency and the draft: this is just masterbation.

That is too funny!!!!

I will post with the assumption that we get a CBA just after the draft, this in turn means that Kolb stays an Eagle because they cannot get the first rounder this year for him that they want. In that event we trade for Josh Johnson to start the Season and draft a Dalton/ Ponder/ Kapearnick level guy in the second.

1 Sun, Sept. 11 vs. Seattle Seahawks FOX 4:15 p.m. Win - we usually split home and home.
2 Sun, Sept. 18 vs. Dallas Cowboys FOX 4:05 p.m. Loss - I am almost tempted to go out on a limb and say they are as bad as last year...but cant be sure.
3 Sun, Sept. 25 at Cincinnati Bengals FOX 1 p.m. Win - they will be a mess this year
4 Sun, Oct. 2 at Philadelphia Eagles FOX 1 p.m. Loss - To much speed at reciever for us.
5 Sun, Oct. 9 vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers FOX 4:05 p.m. Loss - This is close, I think we get one of this or the lions game in our favor...I pick the Lions.
6 Sun, Oct. 16 at Detroit Lions FOX 1 p.m. Win
7 Bye - We think about starting the rook here, but stick with Johnson to play it out.
8 Sun, Oct. 30 vs. Cleveland Browns CBS 4:15 p.m. Win - They have a ways to go yet as well and we are at home.
9 Sun, Nov. 6 at Washington Redskins FOX 1 p.m. Win - Skins continue to be terrible for at least another year.
10 Sun, Nov. 13 vs. New York Giants FOX 4:15 p.m.Loss We arent ready to compete with their D.
11 Sun, Nov. 20 vs. Arizona Cardinals FOX 4:05 p.m.Win They get worse by the year and we were beating them when they were good.
12 Thu, Nov. 24 at Baltimore Ravens NFLN 8:20 p.m. Loss This is going to be closer than most expect...a lot of key parts in Balimore are getting old.
13 Sun, Dec. 4 vs. St. Louis Rams FOX 4:15 p.m. Win We are home and I think these guys are about our equal
14 Sun, Dec. 11 at Arizona Cardinals FOX 4:05 p.m.Win Win ...see above
15 Mon, Dec. 19 vs. Pittsburgh Steelers ESPN 8:30 p.m. Loss Like the Eagles and Giants we just arent in their league yet.
16 Sat, Dec. 24 at Seattle Seahawks FOX 4:15 p.m. Loss Back side of our traditional split.
17 Sun, Jan. 1 at St. Louis Rams FOX 1 p.m. Loss Unless the playoffs are on the line then this game is a coin toss.

So I guess I am looking at an 8-8 to a 9-7 season...[/b]
Originally posted by dbdublin:
Originally posted by endcapitalism:
With so much unknown concerning free agency and the draft: this is just masterbation.

Is there a problem with masterbation?

True without football that is all I have.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
9-5 and we begin with a great Sea-chicken massacre in week 1! Payback is a biiiitttch!

9-5?

because the lockout eliminates 2 games?

yet we beat the Seahakws in week 1 according to his post

Whoops.
I originally had 11-5. I then changed my mind to 9 wins, but didn't update the lose column.

Put me down for 9-7 for this season!
Rams schedule looks rough!
5-11 is my guess.
I'll say 7-9 for now and firm that up after the draft
12-4. Superbowl, MARK IT!

8-8 at best, can`t be too optimistic without a QB
All u dreamers out there. Let's say Smith doesn't come back (very probable), we don't land a capable FA(very probable) we don't get Ponder, Dalton or Kap. So now we're left with D.Carr and a 3rd round rook at best and some other crap FA roster filler. How in the he'll. Figure anything better than a .500 record.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
All u dreamers out there. Let's say Smith doesn't come back (very probable), we don't land a capable FA(very probable) we don't get Ponder, Dalton or Kap. So now we're left with D.Carr and a 3rd round rook at best and some other crap FA roster filler. How in the he'll. Figure anything better than a .500 record.

If that scenario plays out then we wont be near .500. These predictions are meaningless. We dont know whats gonna happen in FA or the draft so no way we can predict whats gonna happen next year.

Its just for fun, quit being a party pooper. Dont be so critical of these predictions yet.
The schedule just came out and people get excited

Be happy like your cousin
[ Edited by valrod33 on Apr 21, 2011 at 8:42 AM ]
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
jajajaja
Jajajajalamelo
Share 49ersWebzone