Tuned in bro!
  • JD81
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Chief:
On right now, a couple segments away.

Watching. Yee.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Oh, and if there is a thread already sorry. Mobile version has no search function.
well?
they talked about alex smith and if he is the guy for the niners.. both trent green and jamie dukes agreed he is, although dukes said only short term because of this lockout. then they talked about their biggest needs.. same s**t theyve all been talking about, pre draft stuff
they've done "49ers on the clock" "49ers draft needs" now "49ers state of the franchise"

ugh i hate the fukcin offseason
Should have stuck Nate Davis,Dixon, and Mays starting against the Cards.
I was excited to watch but it was nothing new. basically said A smith for one year is the best bet, considering he knows VD and Crabtree and the others and how they run routes and play the game..
They also had a vote going that you could 'text message' into and it was asking who would be the starter next year:
A Smith
FA pickup
Draft

Free agent pickup was winning
sounds totally lame...i just want to see 49ers again

Alex Smith is the front running simply because of the lockout.

I honestly believe if it were not for the lockout, Smith would be a backup in SanDiego. There he would learn from Norv and then leave in a couple of years to get another chance.

I don't mind Alex Smith coming back, but we better darn well have a back up plan.
yea the offseason sucks, the draft doesnt seem as big this year becuz of the lockout no trades or free agent signings
49ers QB situation - NFL.com (VIDEO)
Originally posted by PTulini:

I really think the Niners HAVE NO CHOICE but to bring back Alex Smith because of the lockout. Smith isn't here as the QB of the future. He'll be here as a stop gap until our QB of the future is developed. Smith has obvious rapport with the current receivers so why not use his services for one more year. Kudos to Harbaugh for going against the popular opinion of letting Smith walk and knowing what is best for the franchise at the moment.
Originally posted by DarthNiner:
Originally posted by PTulini:

I really think the Niners HAVE NO CHOICE but to bring back Alex Smith because of the lockout. Smith isn't here as the QB of the future. He'll be here as a stop gap until our QB of the future is developed. Smith has obvious rapport with the current receivers so why not use his services for one more year. Kudos to Harbaugh for going against the popular opinion of letting Smith walk and knowing what is best for the franchise at the moment.

I agree. Hopefully Jim Harbaugh can play to Alex Smith's strengths and give this team the best chance to succeed. Use Alex's mobility (move the pocket), shotgun formations, play-action, and more of a no huddle offense. He actually did quite well when he got to call his own plays. I expect to see much more creativity from Harbaugh and company.
Share 49ersWebzone