49ers vs. Commanders Tickets Available! →

There are 502 users in the forums

Round 2, #36, the San Francisco 49ers selects Colin Kaepernick (QB) Nevada

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Paul
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,729
yesss!!! ever since hearing about this guy I've really been liking him. I was nervous we weren't even going to draft a QB, but I have confidence Harbaugh can mold him. Very excited



[ Edited by Paul on Apr 29, 2011 at 15:28:02 ]
a northern california born QB!
F**K YEAHHH!!!
  • bors
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5,736
can i get a hell ya
YES!
And he grew up a raider fan. LOLOL F**K YOU RAIDERS!
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 44,536
Good pick!
I love it.. We got our QB of the future!
I'm happy we are being aggressive in this draft.








i love it keep it up
bump
49ers made a solid pick, anyone know what they gave up to move ahead by 10 spots?
hi
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone