There are 93 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Niner Tweets

Maybe I'm reading wrong but why the he11 is Manningham up tweeting at 1am and after 3am this morning? He's going to be dragging a$$ at practice today
Has anyone seen the pissed off tweets on the front page, couple people really mad at Akers, really harsh!
Akers deleted his account. fkn internet tough guys.
People take this s**t to seriously. I love my 49ers and always will but threatening Kyle Williams and now Akers is just classless. I can't believe people have nothing else going for them in life except to wish harm on another person over a game.
Originally posted by Travisty13:
People take this s**t to seriously. I love my 49ers and always will but threatening Kyle Williams and now Akers is just classless. I can't believe people have nothing else going for them in life except to wish harm on another person over a game.

yea, fkn nimrods. I told those dudes I was gonna rape their mothers in the ass. that'll teach em.
Reason 2591 that Twitter sucks balls. If there has ever been anything interesting posted on it I haven't seen it and it is a haven for moronic anonymous loud mouths.
[ Edited by TheWooLick on Dec 19, 2012 at 9:24 PM ]
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by Travisty13:

yea, fkn nimrods. I told those dudes I was gonna rape their mothers in the ass. that'll teach em.

This made me lol.
How come some of these tweets in the niners tweet section don't show up on twitter when I check their pages, like this one from anthony davis:

"Niner Nation all we need to worry about is getting this Ring. Don't mind the attention whore. Look @ his past, laugh & dismiss him."

Did he take it down because thats a clear shot at Ray Lewis?
Originally posted by shawny:
How come some of these tweets in the niners tweet section don't show up on twitter when I check their pages, like this one from anthony davis:

"Niner Nation all we need to worry about is getting this Ring. Don't mind the attention whore. Look @ his past, laugh & dismiss him."

I don't have a twitter and don't plan on getting one but if I did I would follow AD. Some of his stuff is pure gold lol.
Originally posted by KegBert:
Originally posted by shawny:

I don't have a twitter and don't plan on getting one but if I did I would follow AD. Some of his stuff is pure gold lol.

I'm guessing he may have deleted it the second a 49ers PR guy saw it, lol. I dont' know how to check cached twitter though,

or is it a fake tweet somehow posted in the niners tweet section?

AD gives no f**ks, i love it.