Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by valrod33:
VernonDavis85

Can somebody find Mr. Luck from stanford and tell him I just got back in town and I can't find my QB's today, so I Need him for an hour.

Vernon doesn't talk to Alex anymore. The new QB has arrived.

Team Kaep!

lol from veron tweet seems more like alex isnt returning vernons calls

Yeah, Alex is an idiot. How dare he take time out to spend with his wife and week old baby!!!

dude im not blaming alex and im sure vernon knows alex is busy i was just telling joe the situation

Sorry. I wasn't really being sarcastic towards you. Just poking fun at the anti-smith crowd.

That's why I respect you so much.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
This Anthony Davis kid is gonna get himself in trouble this off season.

Anthony Davis: Happy Endings are for suckers..too close to payin for p***y.
Thursday, May 26, 2011 at 20:50:09
Originally posted by susweel:

Thats why he needs to be practicing with his teammates right now, so he can get better and stop sucking.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by unst4bl3:

Thats why he needs to be practicing with his teammates right now, so he can get better and stop sucking.

I dont even care about the practicing thing, but posting stupid ass s**t on Twitter is only gonna make him look bad.

I dont even care about the practicing thing, but posting stupid ass s**t on Twitter is only gonna make him look bad.

I agree, especially when its obvious he needs to put in work. Granted though, a lot of atheletes post up a lot of stupid crap on their twitter. They should know they are under a microscope, everything they say or do will be put out in the media.

I've been giving him the benefit of the doubt due to his age and lack of maturity, but I'm losing my confidence in him that he really wants to be good. Unfortunately, I just haven't seen a desire for greatness from him.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

I've been giving him the benefit of the doubt due to his age and lack of maturity, but I'm losing my confidence in him that he really wants to be good. Unfortunately, I just haven't seen a desire for greatness from him.

I really think he was more of a Sing draft pick because Sing thought he could inspire him through inspirational speeches.

I really think he was more of a Sing draft pick because Sing thought he could inspire him through inspirational speeches.

Well they sure didn't work on Chilo...

It's reassuring to know that the two of them anchor the right side of the line

I'm hoping one or two of the Olinemen drafted this year will surprise, and take the RG spot, maybe even push A. Davis for his spot. Too bad they were drafted to play center :(

I'm hoping one or two of the Olinemen drafted this year will surprise, and take the RG spot, maybe even push A. Davis for his spot. Too bad they were drafted to play center :(

im hoping snyder is gonna take the RG spot or baas/heitman (whoever doesnt play C)

im hoping snyder is gonna take the RG spot or baas/heitman (whoever doesnt play C)

We'll see. The nice thing about a new coaching staff is everyone has to prove their worth on this team. Davis will definitely have the lead going into camp (please let there be camp) but he needs to put some major time and effort into taking the next step.
I admit I'm not a huge Tweet follower, but I can't imagine any other player in the NFL who is a first string starter posting s**t as stupid as Anthony Davis. No doubt Sing thought he could change him around. In fact, AD was happy to come to the Niners because of Sing. Now he's acting like a teenage kid who's father didn't come home one day...

I use to think Davis looked lost on plays last year because he's a young rookie. Now I'm starting to think it has more to do with his focus, purely speculative, I know.

With the way we draft I dont know if the Niners are a football team or the Boys and Girls Club.
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on May 27, 2011 at 3:15 PM ]
I admit I'm not a huge Tweet follower, but I can't imagine any other player in the NFL who is a first string starter posting s**t as stupid as Anthony Davis. No doubt Sing thought he could change him around. In fact, AD was happy to come to the Niners because of Sing. Now he's acting like a teenage kid who's father didn't come home one day...

I use to think Davis looked lost on plays last year because he's a young rookie. Now I'm starting to think it has more to do with his focus, purely speculative, I know.

With the way we draft I dont know if the Niners are a football team or the Boys and Girls Club.

all of these young players we draft with so much "potential" drive me crazy. kinda like smith this year but i hope he pans out.

Well we will find out what harbaugh is made of. Hopefully he won't be just a motivational speaker like singleminded was.
Share 49ersWebzone