There are 251 users in the forums

NFL Star Patrick Willis Joins UFC

Shop Find 49ers gear online
5 time Super Bowl Champions and the UFC Champion.
Holy moly. This is the best news ever! I will watch EVERY SINGLE MATCH!!
Originally posted by DONBIS:
I walked in the house about 830 this mornin, my girl is layin in the bed, when I get in she says were havin our first baby.. im pumped up for about 20 minutes then I read this article and get pissed off. ruined my day.

WUT, YOU JUDGIN ME?
I walked in the house about 830 this mornin, my girl is layin in the bed, when I get in she says were havin our first baby.. im pumped up for about 20 minutes then I read this article and get pissed off. ruined my day.

WUT, YOU JUDGIN ME?

You should really re-consider your priorities in life! Having a baby is one of the greatest experiences a husband and wife could ever have. Who cares if Patrick Willis needs to get his fill of male on male contact from the UFC since the NFL is in lockdown. Be happy for your family!
BOOM BABY!
Hahhahahahahahahaahha
I can't get over it!!!
This is madness. This. Is. 49ers!!
Originally posted by Otter:
Originally posted by verb1der:
WTF IS WRONG WITH WILLIS?! HAS THIS WORLD GONE MAD? HE IS A PRO FOOTBALL PLAYER FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, H*LY BETSY, JUST WHAT WE NEEDED, OUR STAR PLAYER RISKING HIS HEALTH FOR WHAT? TO HUG OTHER MEN IN THE OCTOGON? JEEBUS...THIS IS INSANE, WHAT'S WILLIS GONNA DO? RUN AROUND AND TRY TO TACKLE PEOPLE AND GET UP AND TACKLE THEM AGAIN? DAMNIT WILLIS, THESE FIGHTERS ARE NOT BRAD SMITH, VD SHOULD SLAP THE SH*T OUT OF WILLIS AND GIVE THE MAN A PAINTBRUSH! THAT'S IT I'VE REALLY HAD ENOUGH...

This. I can't believe he'd risk his career on a hobby while the business side of the NFL gets straightened out. What an idiot.

I think it is cool that he has a chance, but I would think his multi-million dollar contract would exclude him from sports where he could sustain a major concussion or injury. I would be pissed if he gets hurt.
Originally posted by bradg49:

WUT, YOU JUDGIN ME?

You should really re-consider your priorities in life! Having a baby is one of the greatest experiences a husband and wife could ever have. Who cares if Patrick Willis needs to get his fill of male on male contact from the UFC since the NFL is in lockdown. Be happy for your family!

yes having a kid is awesome... i bought my son a willis jersey before he was born.

Really? cant believe so many of you think Willis will succeed. He's gonna get smashed.
[img=null]

[ Edited by Snider8706 on Apr 1, 2011 at 08:56:52 ]
This is sux. He will get hurt and we wont have a mlb.
Originally posted by Miner49er:
Really? cant believe so many of you think Willis will succeed. He's gonna get smashed.

WHAT!!?? How can you say that?!?
Originally posted by Snider8706:
Originally posted by bradg49:

WUT, YOU JUDGIN ME?

yes having a kid is awesome... i bought my son a willis jersey before he was born.

Now you can get him a Willis singlet!
Share 49ersWebzone