There are 70 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

True Leader..

I love this quote from Jim Harbaugh. Spoken like a true leader despite the current CBA situation..

“Everybody seems to agree that it’s a disadvantage for first-year coaches,” Harbaugh said. “It probably is. But we’ll find a way to overcome it.

“I just love being in uncharted waters. There is something about it. There’s more of a challenge to it. Maybe it’s because I grew up in 12 different towns before I graduated from high school, I don’t know. Something about it, I just feel more comfortable when it’s the uncharted waters.”

He can talk, that's for sure.
He needs to stop playing catch with Alex Smith and costing us a potential draft pick and/or fines.
Originally posted by bigmike55:
He needs to stop playing catch with Alex Smith and costing us a potential draft pick and/or fines.

Originally posted by bigmike55:

If what he has done with AS costs us a pick, then f**k Goodell and his b**ls**t NFL crappers.
I've stopped judging my coaches by how good of a game they can talk, or the clothes they wear, or their sound bites. Win games and then we're cool.
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
I've stopped judging my coaches by how good of a game they can talk, or the clothes they wear, or their sound bites. Win games and then we're cool.

Unlike the 3 prior coaches, HB looks to be a keeper
Harbaugh was a head coach in college before getting this job, Singletary was never a head coach...anywhere! We all learned a valuable lesson: Experience actually matters! Funny thing.
Originally posted by sixbricks:
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:

Unlike the 3 prior coaches, HB looks to be a keeper

I was convinced Nolan was going to be good before he sucked too though. Not to be fooled again. Show me and then illl get excited. I am happy as hell with the hire, and see massive potential, but still.
Harbaugh talked a big game and didnt take s**t from any coach or team he came against in college and he got it done. hes that kind of guy. i trust this guy and he will fix our team. it will not be instantaneous but it will happen. it took him a year or two to get his recruiting class into stanford before it went from doormat to championship team.
Sometimes when I'm bored, I try to poop on my own head!
Originally posted by rigs49:

he's been known to do a little coaching too
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by rigs49:

he's been known to do a little coaching too

We have to look at the film first!

[ Edited by TheGoldDiggerrrr on Mar 27, 2011 at 21:17:07 ]
Originally posted by bbstore803:
Sometimes when I'm bored, I try to poop on my own head!

Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:

We have to look at the film first!

Funniest quote ever! lmao!