There are 181 users in the forums

Harbaugh channels Walsh

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Agreed
Follow him on twitter
Other than that one day where he created a QB controversy out of nothing, I have to agree. He seems to do his worst work when within range of Cohns ineptitude. I'm not one for breaking up families, but Grant should never see Lowell again.
He's becoming what Maiocco used to be, before Maiocco became a non-bias/non-opinionated boner for Mindi Bach; selling out to the devil (CSN).
I've enjoyed his work so far, especially his camp summaries. His interviews with Harbaugh are interesting, in that you can really feel a little tension between the two. Grant keeps hammering away at a specific topic, even if Coach has said all he's going to say on that subject. There's been a few times that I thought Harbaugh was going to tell Grant to stick it.
in terms of full length in depth articles i like eric branch.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Got links to his site ?
seriously this guy is awesome.
Grant is off to a great start. When I first saw his last name was Cohn I thought "Naaahh...It can't be! This is good journalism!"
I like Cohn, but I think he's a little too optimistic about the team sometimes.

I personally like Barrows the most. He tries to be positive about the team without being TOO unbiased.

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
He's becoming what Maiocco used to be, before Maiocco became a non-bias/non-opinionated boner for Mindi Bach; selling out to the devil (CSN).

I'd be a boner for Mindi Bach.

dave del grande kthnxbai
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
I read Grant's blog posts, but he does routinely cite Maiocco or Barrows in his blog - similar to ProFootballTalk's style of posting (with less sarcasm of course).

But he's sure better than that old fart who couldn't handle his own blog - Bob Padacky or whoever.
Grant Cohn, Sam Lam, Matt Maiocco for me.
If our team was located in Philly or New York, you would see the writers deliver striking commentary on the problems with this team. Unfortunately, we have a group of really nice guys who make Pollyanna look like a skeptic. I wish the writers would ditch the puff pieces and give us the truth: We are struggling to snap the ball correctly to the QB, we have a QB controversy a few weeks before the season begins, and a front office that amateurish, at best.

The media would have crucified the Jets, Giants, Eagles, Bears if they sent a mass e-mail to other teams attempting to trade a player, or if their owner went on the airwaves to state that the lack of significant signings in free agency was because the other teams were "scared of us".

At least Lowell Cohn is around. He is not afraid to tell the truth.
[ Edited by MadDog49er on Aug 18, 2011 at 7:35 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone