LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 231 users in the forums

Reminisce: Top 10 Candlestick Moments Video

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by tulliman:
Plummer =

And I love the Steve Young run...especially when Tom Rathman whiffs on his block! Not one of Rathman's pinnacle moments for the legendary fullback.

I saw Rathman's role on that play differently. He dives at three defenders and they each swerve out of his way enough that Young can get away with a cut inside.
owens, owens, owens, owens, owens...............hahahahaha
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
I have to give honorable mention to Gary Plummer decking Derrick Holmes of the Bills at the goal line which knocked the ball loose and Lee Woodall scooped up the ball and took it 96 yards the other way for a TD.

I thought it was Tim McDonald that ran it back?
I was at the playoff comeback win vs the Giants. Half the people had left because we were down by so much. When we pulled out the win it was insane
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
I have to give honorable mention to Gary Plummer decking Derrick Holmes of the Bills at the goal line which knocked the ball loose and Lee Woodall scooped up the ball and took it 96 yards the other way for a TD.

I thought it was Tim McDonald that ran it back?

it was def woodall, remember that like it was yesterday
just makes me more mad that we might not have football this year
I've been a Niner fan since I was a kid, and these latest years have been painful to endure. Only because they have been started with much promise, only to result in a dismal display of Football, if that's what you want to call it. Watching these moments gave me a chill down my spine. I remember watching all of those moments except for the saints game, I don't remember being a Niner till "The Catch". Back then, we were at my uncles house. He was and still is a big Cowgirls fan. I remember him kicking all of our family out of the house just after that play. He even had a bottle of champagne ready to pop. Priceless. ha ha.
Share 49ersWebzone