Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Easy to say this stuff after hes already been in the league 9years.

Where were these opinions of Carr back in 2002 or even 2003??

He graded David Carr when he was in Oakland. Why would he grade David Carr when Harbaugh is in college football and Carr is in NFL?!?

The reason you didn't hear about it in 2002, because he wasn't at a very high position with the Raiders, and not everyone release their grades.

Its just funny how these articles surface, when the QB's mentioned have been in the league for awhile. I mean, you would think back then before the hype of Harbaugh that these types of articles would've surfaced somewhere along the line BEFORE this year.

You could use your second sentence as an excuse why these articles or evaluations haven't surfaced till now. But you would think to add to his credentials during his time with the Raiders that articles would've surfaced.

Not really. The only reason why a source even mentioned this is because David Carr is on the roster and Harbaugh is the HC of that roster. If that wasn't the case, we would have never found this.

Have you ever heard how every other team in the NFL graded Montana? Or Tony Romo or Joe Flacco?
No, because these things are not released to the public during the draft - and after the draft no one really cares. The only reason this is coming out is because Carr is on the roster.

Like I said before, I don't even think Harbaugh got it right. David Carr was a promising young QB after 2-3 years in Houston and if he didn't get hammered behind that line - he would have been a fine QB.

Not unless you're Jerry Jones.

-9fA

9FA -

Thanks for posting the blown up version of JJs draft board. I always heard that they had Anthony Davis as a 3rd round talent on this board, but if you look closley you can see that it says "Davis.A -SF 1 -11" I'm not totally sure what that means, but it seems like they thought we would grab him and we did. I'm not sure how you get him as a 3rd rounder from this pick?

The team name, round number and pick number refer to the actual draft. Either that or the Cowboys perfectly predicted every pick in the draft, trades and all. His presence in the third column means he is a 3rd round grade.