LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 321 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Cam Inman ‏@CamInman 4m
49ers Boldin 'laughed' at report of any locker-room rift w/ Harbaugh, says players on board with him and have forum to voice concerns if not
Originally posted by crabman82:
Cam Inman ‏@CamInman 4m
49ers Boldin 'laughed' at report of any locker-room rift w/ Harbaugh, says players on board with him and have forum to voice concerns if not

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

Was asked about tension between Jim Harbaugh & key players. I'm told he's trying to show his affable side to contrast the view going forward
Originally posted by Jcool:
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

Was asked about tension between Jim Harbaugh & key players. I'm told he's trying to show his affable side to contrast the view going forward

Who was asked about the tension between Harbaugh and key players. And who told him that he was trying to show his affable side.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by 951NINER:
I heard the entire interview with Romanowski. He said players that he knows on the team said they're fed up with Harbaugh. He said they are veteran defensive players. They feel Harbaugh does not care about the defense.

Also that he thinks it's the way he treats them.

Romanowski is a frickin moron, who might those players be....Carlos Rogers....DeMarcus Dobbs....Eric Wright. Does he really think Patrick Willis, Navorro Bowman or Justin Smith would feel that way after all the crap coaches they been through?? Like John Madden says, "Winning is the best deodorant", why would the players feel that way, they're not only winning they're winning consistently. Now all of a sudden after 3 solid years, players gonna just give up on their coach and team.....what a load of crap, Romanowski is probably smoking meth staying up for weeks thinking of s**t to say....GTFOH!!!!!

and if it turns out it is the vets like justin and patrick that feel this way, than what do you say? that they are liars, that they are just starting s**t like the media?? they are smoking meth like roman?

LOL not one CREDIBLE 49ers staff or player has been linked to ANYTHING so far. Now cc you're sounding like the media.

BUT and it's a BIG BUT, that if it is Willis or Justin Smith saying it, then it's still only two talking heads and not the whole team saying it. Not to mention Ed Donatell signed an extension, if Harbaugh was really lighting fires, shouldn't assistant coaches start jumping ship?? Romanowski is a frickin moron!!!

All of this.

What the f**k does Romo mean by Harbaugh doesn't care about the defense? What does that even f**king mean? The defense has been the bread and butter of this team for most of the three years Harbaugh has been here. He continually gives them credit in the media. Head coaches usually fall into one of two categories. An offensive head coach or a defensive head coach. Harbs is the offensive type of head coach. So is he going to spend more time with them. f**k ya. He leaves the Defense to Fangio who is doing a hell of a job.

Romo makes no f**king sense.
From an interview with Q today in the Merc news
Have you been paying attention to Harbaugh's future with the team?

"Honestly I just heard about it yesterday. I really don't watch SportsCenter, I don't read sports news. At this time of the year, people grab at whatever. Football season is not here so they'll do whatever they can to write, and a lot of it is farfetched, has nothing to do with football and the team.

"When I heard about (a report of locker-room discord with Harbaugh), I kind of laughed. I don't think anybody in the locker room has an issue with Coach Harbaugh. The way our locker room is built, if anyone has a concern or wants to voice an opinion, they're more than welcome to.

"There've been times we've voiced our concerns as players, and Coach Harbaugh has taken into consideration how we felt.

"I don't think there's any rift between players and coaches, particularly coach Harbaugh. He has good rapport with all the guys I know of. There's no gripes in the locker room when it comes to Coach Harbaugh. He wants to win and everybody in the locker room wants to do the same. We're usually on same page and if not, we have it where we can talk to him and he can talk to us."

Now who you going to believe, AQ or that pill pusher???
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by crabman82:
Cam Inman ‏@CamInman 4m

If anyone is to be believed, its Boldin. f**k Mike Florio.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Niners Nation ‏@NinersNation

Boldin: Kinda laughed at it. Doesn't think anybody in the locker room has an issue with Coach Harbaugh. Open door policy w/Harbaugh

Boldin, thats whats up!
Goniners!!!
  • thl408
Originally posted by eastie:

"Honestly I just heard about it yesterday. I really don't watch SportsCenter, I don't read sports news. At this time of the year, people grab at whatever. Football season is not here so they'll do whatever they can to write, and a lot of it is farfetched, has nothing to do with football and the team.

"When I heard about (a report of locker-room discord with Harbaugh), I kind of laughed. I don't think anybody in the locker room has an issue with Coach Harbaugh. The way our locker room is built, if anyone has a concern or wants to voice an opinion, they're more than welcome to.

"There've been times we've voiced our concerns as players, and Coach Harbaugh has taken into consideration how we felt.

"I don't think there's any rift between players and coaches, particularly coach Harbaugh. He has good rapport with all the guys I know of. There's no gripes in the locker room when it comes to Coach Harbaugh. He wants to win and everybody in the locker room wants to do the same. We're usually on same page and if not, we have it where we can talk to him and he can talk to us."

Here's what Florio would summarize that interview:
Sources inside the team say, "There've been times we've voiced our concerns as players". Players have expressed concerns and the team is about to get blown up.

Am I doing this right?
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by eastie:

Sources inside the team say, "There've been times we've voiced our concerns as players". Players have expressed concerns and the team is about to get blown up.

Am I doing this right?

Exactly.

"Anquan Boldin confirms reports that players have voiced their concerns."
I'll believe Florio any day over Boldin since he knows more about our team than Boldin

There it is straight out of Boldin's mouth and he's as no-nonsense as they come. Florio, Ann Killion and whoever else wants to report all the strife, discord and the coaches "act wearing thin" can just go royally f**k themselves 10x over. F**k them!!!
Safe to say re-signing Boldin is one thing Harbaugh and Baalke could agree on.
The fact that Boldin resigned tells me everything I need to know about our front-office situation, and that it's all a bunch of overblown b******t. -That's a contract Pete Carroll could have easily keeled out of Boldin (in a heartbeat), if Boldin saw a nuclear-meltdown going on in Santa Clara.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
The fact that Boldin resigned tells me everything I need to know about our front-office situation, and that it's all a bunch of overblown b******t. -That's a contract Pete Carroll could have easily keeled out of Boldin (in a heartbeat), if Boldin saw a nuclear-meltdown going on in Santa Clara.

This. Boldin is a no-nonsense kind of guy. He's not going to stay in a situation that's about to implode.
Originally posted by thl408:

Am I doing this right?

Florio headline: boldin confirms in fighting...laughs all the way to the bank as team crumbles.
Share 49ersWebzone