LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 488 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by 951NINER:
I heard the entire interview with Romanowski. He said players that he knows on the team said they're fed up with Harbaugh. He said they are veteran defensive players. They feel Harbaugh does not care about the defense.

Also that he thinks it's the way he treats them.

Romanowski is a frickin moron, who might those players be....Carlos Rogers....DeMarcus Dobbs....Eric Wright. Does he really think Patrick Willis, Navorro Bowman or Justin Smith would feel that way after all the crap coaches they been through?? Like John Madden says, "Winning is the best deodorant", why would the players feel that way, they're not only winning they're winning consistently. Now all of a sudden after 3 solid years, players gonna just give up on their coach and team.....what a load of crap, Romanowski is probably smoking meth staying up for weeks thinking of s**t to say....GTFOH!!!!!

and if it turns out it is the vets like justin and patrick that feel this way, than what do you say? that they are liars, that they are just starting s**t like the media?? they are smoking meth like roman?

Exactly. Where there's smoke there's fire.
I just hope this BS doesn't become a self-fulfilling prophecy because if we do poorly in 2014 the media will all be able to claim "I told you so" regarding the unraveling of this team.
Originally posted by crabman82:
uh what? that was seattles 3rd playoff appearance in 4 years with carroll. sure if you want to dismiss the the first year as a 7-9 team with no russell wilson, but even then then had the playoffs in 2012.
SEA was ready to play in the super bowl. We weren't and that hurts!
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
This way too much drama for one off season, holy s**t
this is the bottom line, two weeks ago we laughed at it. to me its not so funny anymore
the thing that is funny is people believing everything they read on the internets
acts do wear thin in some locker rooms, especially high strung guys like harbaugh, i could see him down the line losing a locker room. but i dont see it now, we've been winning far too much for anyone to really feel this way. maybe some guys were upset at the qb change, but look how it paid off, we've been at least as far as alex smith took us in 2011 in 2 playoffs since. i dont think theres been enough losing to lose the locker room. this team s winning 3/4's of the games of the past 50+ games.

That's just it. Romo said since we win it masks all the tension. He also went on to say that if we start losing in 2014, we would unravel.

That's why I'm hoping we can remain competitive through next year and hopefully win it all - winning masks everything. If we slip up doe, I can see things getting ugly quick.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
acts do wear thin in some locker rooms, especially high strung guys like harbaugh, i could see him down the line losing a locker room. but i dont see it now, we've been winning far too much for anyone to really feel this way. maybe some guys were upset at the qb change, but look how it paid off, we've been at least as far as alex smith took us in 2011 in 2 playoffs since. i dont think theres been enough losing to lose the locker room. this team s winning 3/4's of the games of the past 50+ games.

That's just it. Romo said since we win it masks all the tension. He also went on to say that if we start losing in 2014, we would unravel.

That's why I'm hoping we can remain competitive through next year and hopefully win it all - winning masks everything. If we slip up doe, I can see things getting ugly quick.
even when everyone loved JH we all said his rah rah and little blue shirts and whatever else will grow thin if the team starts to lose. as long as the team wins, its ok,, however.......
Only thing I don't believe is players complaining about how a head coach acts.. Isn't it his job to make sure every player is on the same page and ready to play on Sunday? Who ever is stirring the pot needs to get cut.. Your a professional football player, get over it. Your job is to play your heart out for your team. You think Parcells or Coughlin or Billachek were everyone's favorite coach? No, but they won superbowls. I agree that Harbaugh can be a nut case, but the man wins. They players need to stfu and play, that's there job. Harbaugh is doing his job, pay the man. And cut anyone that's fanning the flames.
even when everyone loved JH we all said his rah rah and little blue shirts and whatever else will grow thin if the team starts to lose. as long as the team wins, its ok,, however.......

My thing is you're a paid professional. STFU do your job and win. Coach is good go win for him for you for us
lol I cant believe you guys even stress over this stuff anymore, if the league wasn't fixed the 49ers could easily have won 3 straight super bowls.

I see all this negative media coverage as pay back for 49er fans drawing attention to the bogus NFCCG. Call me a "tin hatter" "conspiracy theorist" "lunatic" whatever study history you'll find out the NFL was created by bookie's & horse race gamblers for the sole intention of gambling. FACT: Art Rooney purchased the Steelers with money freshly won off a horse race. FACT: Players have spoken out about the league being rigged, see Tim Browns recent allegations or go back to super bowl III. Joe Nammath famously "guaranteed" a win over the heavily favored Colts, Bubba Smith would later come out & admit the game was rigged.

Enjoy the draft, follow the offseason moves but don't get to invested, its just not worth it anymore.
[ Edited by GMniner805 on Mar 3, 2014 at 10:29 AM ]
All this BS is hearsay caused by Florio's efforts to make PFT the TMZ of football, and the rest of football's sad media pouncing on it because stupid drama about nothing makes the offseason less boring. All talk, no substance. I have no doubt everyone in the 49ers organization is laughing about this whole stupid thing. Oh noes everyone's all mad at Harbaugh because he's so mean and not nice and is brash?? Does anyone else realize how stupid that sounds? I'm sure they'd love to have Singletary back and then things can go back to the way they were..

The simple fact is we lost to the Seahawks, had we won and gone on to win the super bowl, none of this idiotic drivel would be published, but because they lost, it makes them a nice easy target by a hack like Florio who is a proven BS spinner to make it look like everyone is all mad and hates each other now that things are down. Remember when Singletary allegedly pulled his pants down at halftime and pointed to it and it was huge news that everyone was reporting? That is what this reminds me of except even dumber and based on nothing.

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GMniner805:
lol I cant believe you guys even stress over this stuff anymore, if the league wasn't fixed the 49ers could easily have won 3 straight super bowls.

I see all this negative media coverage as pay back for 49er fans drawing attention to the bogus NFCCG. Call me a "tin hatter" "conspiracy theorist" "lunatic" whatever study history you'll find out the NFL was created by bookie's & horse race gamblers for the sole intention of gambling. FACT: Art Rooney purchased the Steelers with money freshly won off a horse race. FACT: Players have spoken out about the league being rigged, see Tim Browns recent allegations or go back to super bowl III. Joe Nammath famously "guaranteed" a win over the heavily favored Colts, Bubba Smith would later come out & admit the game was rigged.

Enjoy the draft, follow the offseason moves but don't get to invested, its just not worth it anymore.
you tell us not to believe these reports then out of the other side of your mouth, you say the nfl is fixed as the reason why we did not win 3 super bowls? sigh
I see the media is still jerking the chains for a lot of fans around here. I see that a lot of fans are still tap-dancing to this phony music. Continue with the drama, everyone. It's just going to make it that much funnier for some and more embarrassing for others when it turns out that there is actually nothing going on.

And if I'm the one who's dead wrong about this, you can all laugh at me and that will be fine with me because I'll be more certain that the world has gone crazy.
Originally posted by GMniner805:

FACT: I just did this... ...after reading your post.

Does Goodell secretly call every offensive and defensive play of every game to orchestrate his fixed masterpiece? If the games are fixed, why aren't the Dallas Cowboys any good? They're one of the most popular teams around. Or the Jets?
  • Antix
  • Veteran
uh what? that was seattles 3rd playoff appearance in 4 years with carroll. sure if you want to dismiss the the first year as a 7-9 team with no russell wilson, but even then then had the playoffs in 2012.

The first time they went to an NFC championship game with Carroll, they won the SB. We haven't in three tries.
All you guys that don't want this tension to be true are fooling yourselves. It's very believable. It always happens everywhere. Of course not all aspects are true. There will be exaggerated points made in the media. That's their job. But something is amiss in SF. These reports get leaked because someone wants them to be leaked. It doesn't happen by accident or because there is some "conspiracy" against us.
Share 49ersWebzone