LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 148 users in the forums

Kyle Williams-WCO slot WR?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
stay on the sidelines braylon. KW has great speed, blocks and has the best hands of any of our receivers. he needs to be on the field
hopefully when braylon is closer to 100% then we'll have some great options
I always loved the guy. He has great hands, runs good routes, and has good speed and quickness. I thought he was a very good college player at Arizona State. I was very impressed with him and saw him in person a few times. I'm glad to see him having success. And unlike a lot of our guys he doesn't drop the ball. He's earned the right to get the ball more.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

williams might have jumped ginn. i could see crabtree and braylon starting with williams as the slot receiver.
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

williams might have jumped ginn. i could see crabtree and braylon starting with williams as the slot receiver.

He's the more natural WR for sure. Always was. Ted Ginn just has more NFL years and experience. But Ginn is an awesome return man. Both good in different ways.
I would love to see him as our punt returner.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
I always loved the guy. He has great hands, runs good routes, and has good speed and quickness. I thought he was a very good college player at Arizona State. I was very impressed with him and saw him in person a few times. I'm glad to see him having success. And unlike a lot of our guys he doesn't drop the ball. He's earned the right to get the ball more.

Hope we continue to get him the ball more.
Too much speed and great hands, we need to make sure Kyle Williams gets some touches in every game!

CHITOWNNINERFAN
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Hope we continue to get him the ball more.

I hope so. He's a difference maker. Small but quick and fast with great hands and great routes. Why would you not play him more and get him the ball more?
Awesome RAC on the TD catch

Yeah that was great to see. So that's what RAC looks like? VD needs to catch that damn ball. Smith might actually look a little more like Brady if we stop dropping TD passes. No wonder he doesn't have very many 300 yd games.
Share 49ersWebzone