There are 83 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Kyle Williams-WCO slot WR?

He has the size and quickness/shiftiness to be a good slot WR. We didn't really get to see him get a chance to play because Ginn was the 3rd WR. But I feel like he has a better chance to be a good 3rd WR than Ginn because KW has more shiftiness whereas Ginn has quite a bit more straight line speed. But KW most likely has better hands, and may be a better route runner. He could be for us similar to what Bobby Engram was for the Seahawks. Thoughts?
breakout player of the year for us, watch.
Well, its pretty simple with him. He looked really good, especially as a punt returner, then he got hurt because some idiot scrub stepped in front of him and right on his foot as he was running full speed, and that was basically his season. Hope he comes back strong next year.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

I agree. I have high hopes for Williams.
I wish I could get rid of the music. Here you go...

Josh Morgan's punk ass will be riding the bench.
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:

Agree, been thinking about this; I think Kyle could at least rise up and fill that gap/role Singletary had destroyed by releasing/down-sizing Jason Hill.
Josh Morgan's punk ass will be riding the bench.

Morgan is actually not that bad, he got quite a bit of YAC last year. He could be pretty good in a WCO. But Morgan usually never is in the slot anyway, so this wouldn't really effect him.
Let's not forget Jurovich. He's not going away without a fight.
Kealoha Pilares!
How is he gonna play slot when we are gonna draft Greg Salas?! Salas is our slot WR for the future.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
this move is a no brainer to use Williams as a slot receiver. Perfect size and skill set for the job.
Originally posted by excelsior:
Let's not forget Jurovich. He's not going away without a fight.

And you know this because...?
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
Kealoha Pilares!

Lol we get it dude, you like the guy.