LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 330 users in the forums

Does anybody agree with Harbaugh in this article?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Does anybody agree with Harbaugh in this article?

57% voted Alex is a "VERY ACCURATE PASSER"????

Damnit you Alex Fanbois
[ Edited by Afrikan on Feb 18, 2011 at 2:22 PM ]
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by Afrikan:

Damnit you Alex Fanbois

what NFL team do you work for in the capacity of QB/Head coach?

Damnit you Alex Fanbois

Lol, I thought the same thing. I can understand that he is accurate at times, but VERY ACCURATE?

I want what these fools are smoking.
Originally posted by boast:

Damnit you Alex Fanbois

Originally posted by dj43:
Harbaugh sees the little things the fans don't see, such as, the OL not creating passing lanes, the receivers not running consistent routes, receivers not reading defenses correctly...Harbaugh sees those things and compares them to times when the pieces fit, and he makes a professional judgement.

Most fans only watch the ball and have no idea about how many other pieces must fit in this TEAM game in order for a pass to be completed. As a result, they call all of these other things "excuses."

That is the difference between fanATICSs and professionals.

Well said.

Damnit you Alex Fanbois

I'm not a blind fanboy, are you?

look Harbaugh is the coach, he has his reasons to BS or what ever. Voters in this thread, on the other hand don't. Harbaugh is lucky that wasn't live television and Tim wasn't an arse by calling him out on his ludicrous claim.

I've said it for the past 5-6 years, trying to defend Alex makes you say some things that just don't make sense.

happened for years with Nolan (just watch any of his Monday Press Conferences) and the same thing happened with Singletary when he blurted out "Alex is one of the most accurate passers in the league."

again these "Coaches" had their reasons to sound delusional, where as fans on this forum don't. But continue till this day, to do so.

Damnit you Alex Fanbois

look Harbaugh is the coach, he has his reasons to BS or what ever. Voters in this thread, on the other hand don't. Harbaugh is lucky that wasn't live television and Tim wasn't an arse by calling him out on his ludicrous claim.

I've said it for the past 5-6 years, trying to defend Alex makes you say some things that just don't make sense.

happened for years with Nolan (just watch any of his Monday Press Conferences) and the same thing happened with Singletary when he blurted out "Alex is one of the most accurate passers in the league."

again these "Coaches" had their reasons to sound delusional, where as fans on this forum don't. But continue till this day, to do so.

I bet if Harbaugh said that Alex was the best QB in the league, these guys would believe him.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame

Damnit you Alex Fanbois

not a fan boy either but i do agree with dj's post that is quoted in the post above yours.

YOU ARE NOT AN EXPERT QB EVALUATOR. Harbaugh is.
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/01/30/jim-harbaugh-on-alex-smith-im-excited-to-work-with-him/

Harbaugh said that Alex is a "Very accurate passer". Alex is the exact opposite of an accurate passer. I totally disagree with Harbaugh. The missed throw to Moran Norris in the first game of the season at the goal line in Seattle sums up Alex's career.

He has to say everything he can to ensure he doesn't wind up with David Carr as his starting QB next year. While Alex is far from a GOOD QB, he's better than David Carr.
Originally posted by 49erRider:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/01/30/jim-harbaugh-on-alex-smith-im-excited-to-work-with-him/

Harbaugh said that Alex is a "Very accurate passer". Alex is the exact opposite of an accurate passer. I totally disagree with Harbaugh. The missed throw to Moran Norris in the first game of the season at the goal line in Seattle sums up Alex's career.

He has to say everything he can to ensure he doesn't wind up with David Carr as his starting QB next year. While Alex is far from a GOOD QB, he's better than David Carr.

THANK GOD SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS! HOLY f**kING s**t.

Damnit you Alex Fanbois

not a fan boy either but i do agree with dj's post that is quoted in the post above yours.

YOU ARE NOT AN EXPERT QB EVALUATOR. Harbaugh is.

If you believe anything Harbaugh says about Alex Smith during these circumstances, I've got some products I'd like you to look at.

Are you talking about the pass, that uncoordinated Morris stumbled backwards and fell without catching the ball, instead of turning and catching the ball over his shoulder for a TD like any other player might have done...that one?
Originally posted by NinerGM:
MODS,

Is it possible to make a separate CATEGORY called QB-talk or Alex Smith talk where you can post all things Alex Smith and QB?

I think that would significantly clean-up Ninertalk and give space to all those who need to discuss the Alex Smith topic in all of its iterations.

Thanks!!!!

No. If this thread devolves into what the others did, it, too, will be locked.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by ninertico:
So you don't believe in our new HC's QB evaluation skills?

Accurate passers don't get booed by his home crowd.

What was his rating on the season finale? I think he was booed that game.

Wait, what was his record with him as our starter?? Oh that's right not even 8-8.

Seriously, what's the big deal about this guy??

Oh damn thread was locked.
[ Edited by Kolohe on Feb 18, 2011 at 7:50 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone