Not a member? Register Now!

Most Under-rated Player from 2010

Most Under-rated Player from 2010

My vote goes to RayMac

[ Edited by Frisco69ers on Feb 16, 2011 at 09:15:45 ]
Ted Ginn Jr.
Brian Jennings
Laboy..
RayMac for me as well. Seems to make a difference.
Voted RayMac also. I feel like LaBoy is rated correctly by most fans -- he was a solid contributor.
Jeff Reed
Originally posted by RekeHavoc:
Ted Ginn Jr.

He's pretty underrated. I've seen WZ posters talk about cutting him... He's the best return man we have had in years and years. Our return game was garbage before him. And if not for a few stupid penalties he would have brought some back to the house. The Chargers game certainly comes to mind.
Alex Smith
out of those players i would say morgan he gets a lot of heat on this board but hsi numbers are fine for a 2 WR and imo hes pretty good
Originally posted by TheGoldenState:
Alex Smith
My vote goes to Laboy just because nobody thought he would even play but he ends up the only player on our team with consistent pass rush......but close second is Walker.......he's so good and he's for sure a mismatch on any LB in the league other than Patrick Willis but their on the same team dont have to worry about that.......cant wait to see both of them in action next year.
Spencer is the best but I have to go with Laboy. Dude quietly produced over expectations.
  • Envy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
My vote goes to Laboy just because nobody thought he would even play but he ends up the only player on our team with consistent pass rush......but close second is Walker.......he's so good and he's for sure a mismatch on any LB in the league other than Patrick Willis but their on the same team dont have to worry about that.......cant wait to see both of them in action next year.
Baas --- everybody wanted to cut the guy last year when he played guard. From afterthought to hero.