There are 101 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

any niner fans in idaho?

I'm from Southern California, Orange County, hope nobody minds me being an Angels fan for Baseball, Ducks fan for Hockey, Lakers fan for Basketball. Not everybody here in Socal likes the Raiders or the Chargers, I don't get it on why some people think it's wrong to be a 49ers fan in Southern California and like those other teams.
[ Edited by RaiderHater0688 on Feb 16, 2011 at 8:55 PM ]
Originally posted by RaiderHater0688:
I'm from Southern California, Orange County, hope nobody minds me being an Angels fan for Baseball, Ducks fan for Hockey, Lakers fan for Basketball. Not everybody here in Socal likes the Raiders or the Chargers, I don't get it on why some people think it's wrong to be a 49ers fan in Southern California and like those other teams.

And what better place to discuss this than a thread about Idaho. lol
Originally posted by highway49:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
Miss Idaho. Can't wait to move back. When my wife gets out of the Air Force we'll be back in Boise. 3 years away though.

Used to live in Boise near Bronco Stadium. I miss going to Bronco games and eating at Flying Pie and Cobby's.

I like "Busters"....

Food sucked but the waitresses ....
Originally posted by highway49:
Miss Idaho. Can't wait to move back. When my wife gets out of the Air Force we'll be back in Boise. 3 years away though.

Used to live in Boise near Bronco Stadium. I miss going to Bronco games and eating at Flying Pie and Cobby's.

I like "Busters"....

Food sucked but the waitresses ....

Indeed...the eye candy, [ and beer] is the only reason to go there.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Besides potatoes, part of yellowstone, and the smurf turf, what is even in Idaho?

Not trying to be a dick, just wondering. I've been there when we went to yellowstone, but there doesn't seem to be a whole lot up in that region of the US.

Actually that is exactly what you are being..a dick.

Boise continuously is ranked as a top 5 places to live in the US every year. Boise is Sacramento of 20 years ago, but with less crime and mountains a few miles away.

JQ

For a second I thought you said that you were miss Idaho lol

[ Edited by GorefullBore on Feb 18, 2011 at 9:18 PM ]